PDA

View Full Version : I'm a puppy! *video*

chocolatepuppy
10-02-2006, 06:37 PM
Layla looks like she's running around barking "I'm a puppy! I'm a puppy!" :D She did get a bath. :rolleyes:
layla (http://www.headporting.net/DSCF5105.AVI)

k9krazee
10-02-2006, 06:43 PM
OMG!!!! Look at her go!! :eek: She's a little wild child :D :D hehe, I loved the video!

luvofallhorses
10-02-2006, 07:12 PM
would you look at her go!!! :eek: crazy puppy. :p do you ever have trouble catching her? I bet there is never a dull moment around there! :D

sammy101
10-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Thats so cute! :D

buttercup132
10-02-2006, 08:17 PM
:eek: Holy , imagine if she was on a flyball team or soemthing!!!!!!!

Are you sure you didnt edit that to make her speed faster lol. :p
What a crazy pup!!

chocolatepuppy
10-02-2006, 08:26 PM
thanks guys! :)

do you ever have trouble catching her?
that's what they make treats for! ;)

Are you sure you didnt edit that to make her speed faster lol.
I don't know if some of you are old enough to remember the Eric Clapton song Layla. There is a fast version and a slow version.This is Layla, fast version! :D

Ginger's Mom
10-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Oh my gosh, that is so cute. And a bit frightening-she is a wild woman (that is what I call Ginger, when she runs around like that ;) ). That is what we call "Layla-Wired". :D

Dorothy39
10-02-2006, 10:18 PM
thanks guys! :)

that's what they make treats for! ;)

I don't know if some of you are old enough to remember the Eric Clapton song Layla. There is a fast version and a slow version.This is Layla, fast version! :D
Oh My God, Chocolatepuppy!!!

I thought of that Eric Clapton song, as well as the Unplugged version while watching my Very First Pet Talk Video~~~~~~ :eek:

Layla, "You got me on my knees!!!!" :D

Go, Go Layla, Go, Look at her GO!!! That was fun, so much fun to watch!!!

and Re -Wind :rolleyes: (Ya, I'm old enough to remember :cool: )

Thank-You for that one, says Dorothy39!!!

chocolatepuppy
10-03-2006, 05:01 AM
Layla, "You got me on my knees!!!!" :D

Dorothy, I sing that to her everytime I'm praying "please go to sleep, please take a nap" and everytime I'm waiting for her to go pee so we can go back in the house. It's like "ok, nobody goes back in the house until Layla pees! ":D

Pam
10-03-2006, 05:05 AM
Now that's what I call Zoomies! :D What a cutie! I bet when she finally decides to sleep she is dead to the world. Don't you wish you had that energy? LOL! (P.S. I love the name Layla)

pitc9
10-03-2006, 07:51 AM
How Funny!! Nothing better than a happy, muddy puppy!
She sure is the queen of zoomies!!
How is Lacey keeping up with her?

Jadapit
10-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Zoom, zoom, zoom Layla! What a cutie she is. I love watching dogs zoom around. :D

Suki Wingy
10-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Spazies! I don't remember the song, but people used to randomly burst out singing it to my Layla. :)

chocolatepuppy
10-04-2006, 04:33 AM
Don't you wish you had that energy?
I'd take 1/2 of that energy! ;)

How is Lacey keeping up with her?
Lacey only runs and plays a bit with Layla due to her knees. They do a lot of wrestling, without the running. :)

Thanks for all of the nice replies and thanks for looking! :D

lv4dogs
10-04-2006, 07:59 AM
What a crazy girl you have on your hands. She's such a cutie. Looks like she loves that mud. lol