PDA

View Full Version : I've lost weight!!

Muddy4paws
10-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Its only 3 pound but I'm so proud! lol I've recently joined slimming world and I've ended up eating far more than what I would of done before I joined. My boyfriend lost 4 pound.. I can see this getting competetive :D ;)

Kind of a pointless thread I know but Its the first time I've actually lost weight !

zoey
10-02-2006, 03:59 PM
Congratutations!!
What's your short time goal?

Toby's my baby
10-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Congrats!!! Keep it up!!

zoey
10-02-2006, 04:08 PM
oops. i meant *term*
What is your short term goal and your long term goal, if you have them :D ...

Muddy4paws
10-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Thanks!

Well my goal is to get into a Bikini when I go to Magaluf :o :p
The first weight loss is towards "club 10" which is to lose 10% of your body weight so mine will be reached when I get down to 11st 9.
My overall weight loss will hopefully get me down to about 9/10 stone.. The thing is it makes you eats LOADS to actually lose weight and its not really considered a diet its just healthy eating but you can have "syns" which are all the things like chocolate and crisps so you really dont have to miss out on anything! :D

zoey
10-02-2006, 04:28 PM
That sounds like a good plan. I know you'll look great in that bikini! :cool: Healthy eating and eating a lot is good....

buttercup132
10-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Thanks!

Well my goal is to get into a Bikini when I go to Magaluf :o :p
The first weight loss is towards "club 10" which is to lose 10% of your body weight so mine will be reached when I get down to 11st 9.
My overall weight loss will hopefully get me down to about 9/10 stone.. The thing is it makes you eats LOADS to actually lose weight and its not really considered a diet its just healthy eating but you can have "syns" which are all the things like chocolate and crisps so you really dont have to miss out on anything! :DLol I dont know if non English people will know what stones are . Most people are from America and measure by pounds.:p My whole family both sides are born and raised in England that the only reason why I know.

Congrads though!!!!
(And I gained 5 pounds lol wich is good for me, I need to pack on a few more pounds)

Killearn Kitties
10-03-2006, 02:04 AM
Congratulations! Keep eating healthily and you will lose even more pounds! Are you going to report to us every week? :D

BC_MoM
10-03-2006, 02:19 AM
Good for you!! :D Keep up the great work!

Pembroke_Corgi
10-03-2006, 09:12 AM
Good job! :)

Muddy4paws
10-03-2006, 10:39 AM
I will definatly report every week. I know that next week will be rubbish :( I hate getting bad news and Im a comfort eater so I cant see this week going well

Logan
10-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Well, congratulations!!!!! :) You're off to a good start!! Keep up the good work!!!! :)

Muddy4paws
10-03-2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks everyone

Lol I dont know if non English people will know what stones are . Most people are from America and measure by pounds.:p My whole family both sides are born and raised in England that the only reason why I know.

Congrads though!!!!
(And I gained 5 pounds lol wich is good for me, I need to pack on a few more pounds)

I only know what I weight in stone and pounds lol, well done for gaining weight! I wish I had that trouble!!

Im glad to say I've eaten nothing bad today Im not letting anything get me down I've decided that I really wanna get in that bikini! :D

jackie
10-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Congrats!