PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

Fur&Feathers
10-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Maxine just got spayed. My mom just picked her up from the vet and Maxine is crying, it just breaks my heart that she doesn't have a home to go to, to feel comfortable in, on one of the worst puppy days of her life.

Story here: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=113577

Can ANYONE help? :(

Fur&Feathers
10-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Thank you for the overwhelming responses.

pitc9
10-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Have you contacted rescues?
What breed is she?

Catty1
10-03-2006, 10:47 AM
I posted the link to your message in Dog General. This section is just General.

Give Maxine some hugs for me! :)

JenBKR
10-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Well give us some time, not everyone is able to respond right away! What breed is she? Where in the south is she? Also, try posting this in Dog rescue. How old is she?

Vela
10-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Thank you for the overwhelming responses.

If you want help then try not being rude.....people have jobs and what not, we don't sit here all day hitting refresh to see if there are new posts. People on this board have helped LOTS of pets and animals in need but not everyone is available to help at the drop of a hat. It takes time for people to see the posts to reply. Try having some patience please.

BC_MoM
10-03-2006, 11:43 AM
we don't sit here all day hitting refresh to see if there are new posts.

Speak for yourself... :o LOL!!

Vela
10-03-2006, 12:10 PM
LOL, okay well maybe some do=) But not everyone hehe.

pitc9
10-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Speak for yourself... :o LOL!!

LOL!!!
( I do on days like today when my boss is not here!) ;) :p

Fur&Feathers
10-03-2006, 07:27 PM
I'm sorry for being rude... I am just very frustrated. I have tried countless rescue groups, all are full. My work is "attached" to a rescue group and they refused to take her. Yesterday, they took in a weimeraner though. :confused: Maxine is about 7 months, she lost all of her baby teeth about a month and a half ago.

pitc9, I'm not sure what breed she is, my best guess is lab mix, but she will not grow to be the size of a lab. She's a light brown color, with a few white markings on her paws and other areas.

Vela
10-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Well I really do hope you are able to help her find a home. I have my limit of dogs and am nowhere close anyway, to be able to help, but I will send prayers you are able to help her.

areias
10-03-2006, 10:00 PM
What state are you from? If it's Florida, are you near me? (Tampa) I could possibly help you find a rescue or someone to take her.

Daisy and Delilah
10-03-2006, 10:40 PM
Where in the southern U.S. are you located? Maybe I can help you find someone to take her. I am in touch with several rescue outfits on a regular basis after trying to help find Kiara. I'm also in Florida. All is not lost for Maxine. Don't give up. :) Please PM me if I can be of help. I'll be glad to do what I can.

Fur&Feathers
10-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Thank you for your prayers, Vela. aerias and Daisy, I live Atlanta five days out of the week. And I know I'm in no position to be picky, but I would love it if Maxine could go straight to a forever home, or a foster at least... I just want her to spend as little times as possible in a rescue, if an opportunity arises. Thanks everyone.