PDA

View Full Version : Decorative towels

finn's mom
10-02-2006, 03:24 PM
This is yet another extremely random thread of mine. But, I have a spare bathroom and some nice towels for guests. But, for now I just have two dark blue regular towels on bottom, two lighter shade of blue hand towels on top of them, and, then white washcloths on top of them (the shower curtain is several shades of blue with some white, so, they match). But, I think the way I'm hanging them is kinda "dullsville" and really unoriginal, and, wanted to know if anyone has any decorating tips for hanging towels. I have an idea that involves putting shelves up with baskets, but, not sure if the bathroom is wide enough for that. Anyway, sorry for the randomness, but, I was curious if anyone had any ideas or knew of any sites that gave tips on that kind of thing. Thanks.

MajesticCollies
10-02-2006, 04:11 PM
I think just hanging your towels will be fine if you just embrioder Blue Merle Collies on them.:D

zoey
10-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Hm. Maybe you could buy some cloth doilies to hang over them, or monogram or applique some little butterflies or whatever theme you've got in the bathroom.

kimlovescats
10-02-2006, 05:43 PM
You can usually some pretty ribbon or jute or something to tie around the top towel! ;)