PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is Kersey's first day of agility!

AdoreMyDogs
06-02-2002, 08:05 PM
Wish us luck :) I have been searching for a good school for quite some time and finally found one that starts this Monday. It's held outdoors in an apple orchard so it should be fun and really beautiful (apple blossoms may be in bloom still :)

She has agility on Monday nights and obedience on Tuesday nights. I am looking forward to it :)

Presley
06-02-2002, 08:27 PM
ohhh I sooo Badly want to do agility with Presley... She loves playing around on the stuff but she is far too young to do it yet.

mugsy
06-02-2002, 08:35 PM
You know Leslie, I think YOU'RE the one that needs the luck...you're going to be dying!! lol You go Kersey...keep Mom on her toes!!

We want pictures...like I have any room to talk!! lol

Logan
06-02-2002, 10:20 PM
Have fun!! I wanted, so badly, for Honey to enjoy agility, but it was not to be, and Lilly has those bad hips, so it isn't the right thing for her.

Good luck to you and Kersey!!! :D

anna_66
06-03-2002, 07:02 AM
Sounds like so much fun! I'm sure Kersey is going to be great! Keep us posted on her progress and get us some pics if possible!

DoggiesAreTheBest
06-03-2002, 07:31 AM
How exciting! I bet you are going to do great! Keep us posted.

Rachel
06-03-2002, 07:32 AM
Kersey, I hope you enjoy agility. If you don't know how to do something, your mom will show you. It might take her a while to get through that yellow tube thing though, so just wait there for her at the end.

Logan
06-03-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Rachel
Kersey, I hope you enjoy agility. If you don't know how to do something, your mom will show you. It might take her a while to get through that yellow tube thing though, so just wait there for her at the end.

:D :D :D Rachel, you are too funny! LOL!!

ramanth
06-03-2002, 09:26 AM
Good luck Kersey!! I bet you'll have a lot of fun.

Kia's idea of agility is playing on the Playground in the park. She just loves the slides. :D

Dixieland Dancer
06-03-2002, 12:32 PM
Have fun! I am sure Kersey will fall in love with it!!! :D :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
06-03-2002, 01:02 PM
You guys are going to have a BLAST!!! Star loves her agility classes; we've even bought a few pieces for the yard! Enjoy your first day of school, sweet Kersey! Leslie, the setting sounds lovely! Have a wonderful time!! And hugs and kisses to Super Graham!!:) We need new pics!:D Sandra, Cody and Star***Shine

lizbud
06-03-2002, 01:06 PM
YOU GO KERSEY !!!

Good Luck with the lessons Kersey. Remember most
of all, have FUN....:D :D

Cincy'sMom
06-03-2002, 07:18 PM
Hope you had fun at agility Kersey! Did you make you mommy crawl through the chute? You should have just for laughs!!! :)

My girls love they stuff they have done, but so far it has mostly been at Fun and Games. They both have to take one more class and then pass an "essential skills" test before they can take any advanced classes, including agility or obiedence. I think Sadie is ready, but Cincy still needs a little work. I am also working on a little bit of Freestyle with them and if all goes well they may perform at our dance studio's show next year!

mugsy
06-04-2002, 12:48 PM
Any amusing anecdotes to share Leslie?? lol