PDA

View Full Version : blue pit

lute
10-01-2006, 10:43 PM
i was at a small party last night and my friend keeps telling me about his dad's pit bull. how i'm just gonna love him. my friend lets him in the room. OMG! he was beautiful! he is a HUGE blue and white pittie wieghing in at 120lbs at 8 months old. he's pure muscle. i wish i had brought my camera! his name is Blue...oh yeah, that's origonal. :p he kept scratching his butt on the recliner and while the other girls left because they were scared of Blue i ended up wrestleing with him.LOL the guys were all like "this is why we like you! you love big dogs!" :o

pointless story really. thanks for reading!

BC_MoM
10-01-2006, 11:00 PM
I love blue Pitties! SHAME ON YOU for not getting pictures! LOL

Danegirl2208
10-01-2006, 11:45 PM
120lb?! thats a bit ridiculous :rolleyes: lol sorry im just not a fan of blue curs..but im sure he was a gorgeous dog! and im with BC_MoM shame on you, for not bringing your camera!! ;) :)

lute
10-02-2006, 01:14 AM
yeah, 120lbs is a lot! he is about the size of a bull mastiff. if i go over to my friend's house again i'll take pics!

Jadapit
10-02-2006, 10:41 AM
I bet he's a beauty. 120 lb's is a lot. A pit bull really isn't supposed to weigh that much at 8 months. So many of the breeders are mixing them with bull mastiff to get the HUGE size. I would love to see a picture of Blue. :)

Sevaede
10-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Aww! Yes, shame on you for not getting any pics! :D I am partial to blues. :D

lute
10-02-2006, 12:56 PM
I bet he's a beauty. 120 lb's is a lot. A pit bull really isn't supposed to weigh that much at 8 months. So many of the breeders are mixing them with bull mastiff to get the HUGE size. I would love to see a picture of Blue. :)

yeah, i've never seen a pittie as big as Blue. are breeders breeding pits with mastiffs and still calling them pitties?

Danegirl2208
10-02-2006, 05:28 PM
yeah, i've never seen a pittie as big as Blue. are breeders breeding pits with mastiffs and still calling them pitties?

yes...its been going on for a while... "breeders" mixing in mastiff breeds to get the big blue beasts that we see way too much of today..they are not apbts.. an APBT should typically weigh from 30-60lbs..you've seen this havent you? (makes me laugh everytime..but its very true)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9nnF1AeY6A

luvofallhorses
10-02-2006, 05:33 PM
yeah, I am with Donna..
120 lbs. is little big for a pit. I would love to see pictures of him. :)