PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

MBones
10-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Hi all. I'd like to introduce myself and my kitten, Abby. I've been lurking on this site and I must say that I have enjoyed looking at all of the beautiful felines on this site. I am a certified crazy cat lover who has had cats throughout my life. I recently lost my beloved Emma after 18 years to kidney disease, but have recently added a new member of the family. Her name is Abby and she is 4 months old. We love her, she is so sweet. She is trying to type on the keyboard as I write this out. She is mesmerized by the computer and her image. The older kitty is our beloved Emma, who passed away 6/24/06 in our arms. We miss her dearly.

catfamily
10-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Abby is adorable.She's so precious. :)
I am so VERY sorry for your loss of your dear sweet Emma.That's very sad.
I know how much that hurts. :(

catmandu
10-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Abby is such a Sweetheart.
We are sorry to hear about Dear Emma, but I am betting that she will still be there in spirit helping you with Abby.
Love as deep as the one you had, never truly goes away.

Freedom
10-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Beautiful Abby! She looks like she will keep you busy, what fun!

Sorry about your Emma. At 18 years, that shows she was truly loved and well cared for. I know how hard it is to lose them. We give them so much = and get so much in return.

Welcome to PT! Looking forward to more photos of Abby; they grow up so fast :)

kimlovescats
10-01-2006, 06:04 PM
Emma was a beautiful girl, thank you for giving her a long and happy life!

Baby Abby is just adorable! I look forward to hearing more about her!

WELCOME!
Kim :)

Karen
10-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Hi, MBones! I moved your post down here, to the Introductions forum, so everyone gets to meet you and your kitties! :) This forum is also a good reference point if you're wondering about someone and who thier pets are, for example!

My name is Karen, I am one of the moderators here and my current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

MBones
10-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Abby is such a Sweetheart.
We are sorry to hear about Dear Emma, but I am betting that she will still be there in spirit helping you with Abby.
Love as deep as the one you had, never truly goes away.

Catmandu,
It is funny how some of Abby's mannerisms are similar to Emma's; for example she loves sleeping on my pillow at night, just like Emma did. I do believe that Emma is living on through Abby :)

We will be looking to adopt another little sweetheart shortly. Emma was definately an "only" kitty, but Abby definately needs some company.

All, thank you for the very warm welcome. I look forward to hearing more about your beloved companions!