PDA

View Full Version : Duke, a dog in commercials?

finn's mom
10-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Ok, I could be wrong, and, this is completely random. But, there was a dog in commercials that was called Duke. Not the Duke in the Baked Beans commercials, either. This dog was a mutt and is white and brown and tan, and his name is actually Duke. I think he was a rescue or something...But, I wanted to see if anyone remembered what commercials he was in. Does anyone have a clue which dog I am talking about? He's a bigger dog, and I'm trying to remember the commercials, and see if I can find a picture online. :)

Daisy and Delilah
10-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Sorry Kari. It doesn't ring a bell with me at the momemt. I'm sure somebody can come up with it. I love Duke in the bean commercials :) What a cutie!!

finn's mom
10-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Dang, thanks anyway, Terry! ;) I am racking my brain trying to remember what I've seen him in!

sammy101
10-01-2006, 10:00 PM
I've been trying to think of this for a while and i can't come up of where he's from. I'm curious to know what commercial(s) he was in.

Karen
10-01-2006, 10:02 PM
I got to meet Duke the Golden Retreiver in the baked bean commercials - and I can tell you he's a leaner! And sooooo sweet! He was in Washington, D.C. to sign pawtographs at Book Expo America, where I got to meet him. His books had not yet arrived when I saw and petted him, but I got better than a cold pawtograph, I got leaned on! :)

K9karen
10-01-2006, 11:43 PM
I got to meet Duke the Golden Retreiver in the baked bean commercials - and I can tell you he's a leaner! And sooooo sweet! He was in Washington, D.C. to sign pawtographs at Book Expo America, where I got to meet him. His books had not yet arrived when I saw and petted him, but I got better than a cold pawtograph, I got leaned on! :)

I'm so jealous!!!! A leaner!!!