PDA

View Full Version : Such a sad day :(

CatLuvrs
10-01-2006, 10:54 AM
I just want to cry. We had to rehome Max because she attacked me and tried to Marissa. That was her best buddy and then all of a sudden he turned. What can cause a kitty to do this? :eek: Yes we got a puppy but he was buddies with her also and the slept together and everything. I just don't understand what happened :(

**PS. I don't want anyone to hate me for this. I did what I had to do. I hope you all understand. :(

Catty1
10-01-2006, 12:02 PM
Oh, hon...a friend of mine is having similar experiences...why cats change, who knows?

Her one cat was all purring and lovey last night - this morning hissing and growling at her. And both her cats are generally loving, and very good with the litter box - but they do pee in areas around the house as well.

At least you rehomed dear Max. Hopefully he will have a lovely lively life as an only kitty! :)

Will you be able to keep updated on him?

HUGS!

CatLuvrs
10-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah I should be but it really kills me I just want to cry but I can't because Marissa is really sad about it. I have to be strong and not do it until she goes to sleep. :(

Catty1
10-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Doesn't sound like you are ready for news on her NOW...that can wait.

Poor you and Marissa and Max! Even if this was the first time it has happened, you can't take a chance with your child. That is totally understandable.

HUGS to you and Marissa.

kimlovescats
10-01-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm sorry you had to do this .... the only thing I can think of if Max had never done this before, is that maybe she was sick or in pain. Did you get her checked by a vet? I hope she got a good new home. Hope your daughter is ok.

Kim

catmandu
10-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Hate you ?
Never!!
Sometimes adoptions for some reason just dont work out.You got Max a new Furr Ever Home where he , we know may be happier.
You did your best, thats all anyone could ask.