PDA

View Full Version : Catsnclay Where Are You?

K & L
10-01-2006, 07:33 AM
BUNNNNNNNYYYYYY....where have you been? Haven't seen you around here in a while! :(

Barbara
10-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Bunny, I'm so full of work - but I manage to be here once in a while. Where are you? ;)

kimlovescats
10-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Yes Bunny, we'd love to hear from you! :)

catmandu
10-01-2006, 04:25 PM
The Found Cats and I would love to hear from Bunny too.
We are praying that theres nothing wrong.

krazyaboutkatz
10-02-2006, 11:43 AM
I've pm'd her a few times and I guess she's been very busy with a few family emergencies.:( She had mentioned that Fluffy wasn't doing very well again.:(
Let's all send him lots of prayers and positive thoughts. He has kidney disease and has to have sub-q fluids and be on a special diet.

Bunny, I'm sending lots of prayers and positive thougths your way. I hope that Fluffy will feel better soon. (((HUGS)))

K & L
10-03-2006, 07:53 PM
I spoke with Bunny today and life is not fun for her right now. Her Aunt had a stroke and she's dealing with all of this. On top of it Fluffy seems to be declining. Please send Bunny some good wishes! We're thinking of you Bunny.

kimlovescats
10-03-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm sorry things are so difficult right now, Bunny. My prayers are with you are yours!

(hugs)
Kim

krazyaboutkatz
10-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Lisa,I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I'm sending mega prayers and positive thoughts her way. Please take care Bunny. (((HUGS)))

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-04-2006, 03:32 AM
Take care, Bunny! These are for you:

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif

Catsnclay
10-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Oh thank you everyone!

Lisa was kind enough to email me and tell me that she posted this or I would have never known! :rolleyes:

Yes, our lives have been turned completely upsidedown this past month, it started with my great aunt, who is 91 she fell at her assisted living home, and the reason she fell was because she had a Embolic stroke. It has completely paralized her right side plus it affected her left brain side, which is the communication side, so she can only talk in single words anything else comes out babble to us. You can see she is trying desperatly to tell us something but we are unable to understand. Very sad situation, and also one that makes us think more than we want to :( . My wonderful mother :mad: (ok I'm being sarcastic here...) decided the day she fell, that there wasn't anything she could do, so she took off on a planned week long vacation with her friends clear accross country, she is my aunts POA so my sister & I were quite limited on what we could and could not do medical-wise. My mother and I have not spoken in 3 years - and yes it is all over the care of my aunt. Way long story here!! :rolleyes: :mad:

Fluffy is declining very rapidly, he now stands in front of things and howls for no reason at all :( poor guy, is also pretty deaf. I have come up in front of him, calling his name but he doesn't act until I touch him, and then he jumps in surprise :( This is just breaking my heart.

Lucky also went to the vet today (oh the bills!) I was paranoid that his chylothorax was returning. Lately he had been coughing - just as he did before. At first I ignored it - hoping it would go away, but it didn't :rolleyes: She took a x-ray of his chest, and there were some "questions" - what ever that means, so she has him on prednosone and theophtlline - we will now wait and see if this will clear up those questions in the film.

Yoshi has also been coughing :rolleyes: It's a real good thing we only have 3 kitties, I don't think I could handle any more illneses around here!!!!!

i am soooooo far behind in what is going on here, I hope I haven't missed anything important!

I really appreciate all the prayers and support that everyone has shown - just proves that PT people ARE the BEST!!!!

Sorry if this is long and boring. Will try to keep up with things here - but they move so quickly!! :p

jenluckenbach
10-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Not boring at all. Glad you updated us. Best of luck with everyone

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

krazyaboutkatz
10-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Bunny, I sure hope that things start calming down in your life and that your furkids will be okay. Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. (((HUGS)))