PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

pam_pesto
06-02-2002, 01:02 PM
I got a very nice message from Caspar and Kitty asking if I have been busy lately.... I have been! I don't get on to any message boards or anything at work, and then I am so tired when I get home and on weekends that I just sit here... and do chores of course. I have also been on a frantic search for a leopard print bikini this past week, because I am taking a short trip to Miami in July, to meet my friend who I met on another cat website a year and a half ago.

So I am stopping in to say hello, and to report that my babies are doing well. Mooey has made a new best friend; his name is Yu, and I tutor him for English. They are enamoured with one another. Pesty girl is still a big fraidy cat, and we are wondering if she will ever go back to the way she was before we adopted her brother. But the two of them love each other, and she is very maternal to him, so they provide us with lots of entertainment!

Logan
06-02-2002, 01:23 PM
Hi Pam!! It is good to hear from you. It has been a while.

Leopard print bikini???? Sounds like you will have a fun trip!!! I have loved every meeting I have had with my new internet friends, and I've actually had quite a few. Hope you will have a wonderful time, but of course, I hope we hear from you before you go too! :)

Former User
06-02-2002, 01:25 PM
Pam, great to hear from you again! Pesto and Casper look quite the same, don't they? I went to see your Webshots album and loved the pics!

pam_pesto
06-02-2002, 01:32 PM
Shhhhh... I am sure Pesto doesn't want to hear she looks like a boy, and Casper doesn't want to hear he looks like a girl...... :p :D

I LOVE leopard print, and I saw the perfect suit the other day for only $25 (CDN.) Of course, do you think they had my size??? Of course not! So now the search is on. I guess it is the cat in me, eh?

Former User
06-02-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by pam_pesto
Shhhhh... I am sure Pesto doesn't want to hear she looks like a boy, and Casper doesn't want to hear he looks like a girl...... :p :D

yeah, I know, but well, not really our fault is it :D :rolleyes:

06-03-2002, 12:30 PM
:D thanks for referring to Pesto's webshots Niina !! I also went there to have a peek !!
:eek: hey , sure Pesto is not the twin of Sydney ????????????
Black cats , aren' t just so special !!!!!!!!