PDA

View Full Version : Winners!

Sudilar
06-02-2002, 11:04 AM
Killian and Shiloh went on a Walk-a-thon for TLC Animal Shelter on Saturday. After the walk, contests were held.
Killian was chosen as GRANDEST! They just loved him!! He's the forth one down.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/9902/walk2002page6.html

Shiloh was chosen for longest tongue. They thought that she was so cute! I think that contest was rigged! LOL BTW, that's my daughter with Shiloh. They are the second picture down.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/9902/walk2002page9.html

However, the real winners in this Walk-a-thon are the shelter dogs who had money raised for them to give them a second chance!!

A great time was had by all. Killi and Shi especially loved the chance to play in the creek at the park. It was their first time! What fun!!

lizbud
06-02-2002, 11:15 AM
WOW. Sounds like everyone had a great time & from
the looks of the photos , even the weather cooperated.
Congratulations Killian for GRANDEST Doggie.:cool: &
Shiloh for Longest Tongue. :cool: I'm so happy to hear
that the event was a huge success & also that the furkids
got to play in the creek & just be Happy Campers.:D :D

Albea
06-02-2002, 11:52 AM
CONGRATULATIONS KILLIAN. WE ALWAYS KNEW YOU ARE A GRAND DOG!
SHILOH,IS THAT LONG TONGUE USED TO LICK YOUR FAMILY BETTER?
LOVE TO YOU BOTH

Rachel
06-02-2002, 11:56 AM
Well of course Killian was The Grandest . There wasn't even a close runner up in that competition. Thanks for sharing your day, Sue. One can tell by the looks on Shiloh's and Killian's faces that they were enjoying themselves 100%.

And kudos to you and your daughter for participating in such a worthwhile event.

Logan
06-02-2002, 12:19 PM
What a great Saturday, all the way around!!!! Congratulations to "The Grandest" of grand, our good friend, Killian!!! And to Shiloh with the Longest Tongue!!! I think you and Lilly might have to fight that one out, Shiloh, had she been there!!! :D

Sue, it is great to see your beautiful daughter too! I know you had a wonderful time together!! :)

Dixieland Dancer
06-02-2002, 01:32 PM
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the grandest of them all?

KILLIAN of course!

And Shiloh - my what a big tongue you have! :D

I can just see you two running in the creek and having a great time. What a wonderful first experience! :cool: :D :cool: :D

mugsy
06-02-2002, 01:48 PM
Great pictures Sue!!! Congrats to both of your babies for being winners...they certainly are gorgeous!!

I'm glad there was a lot of money raised for the less fortunate poochies still in shelters looking for good homes.

There was a walk-a-thon here yesterday too (total of about 3 miles) to raise money to finish the dog park. I was going to take one of the poochies, but it was soooo incredibly hot that I didn't want to put them through that and not only that I'm not sure my leg would have held up that long...I'm still not even close to being 100%.

Thanks for the great pictures!!

AdoreMyDogs
06-02-2002, 06:09 PM
Oh Killian aren't you just the most beautiful and GRANDEST boy! What a fun day you must have had. And Shiloh, that's quite the tongue you have there :) You are such a pretty girl.

Great pics, Sue! Thanks for sharing and showing off your prize winning pups. You know how much I love those two furkids of yours!

anna_66
06-02-2002, 06:26 PM
Congrats Sue, Killian & Shiloh! Sounds like you all did something fun & for a good cause:) and what beautiful dogs!
I'm glad a good time was had for all!!!!!

Sudilar
06-03-2002, 07:14 AM
It was sooooo nice of them (the crowd and directors) to choose Killian as grandest. They didn't even know that he was from the kill shelter and know how sick he was/and is!!! I was soooo proud. What an honor!!!!

Silly Shiloh just charmed them with her winning smile and waggy tail. However, she didn't win the waggiest tail contest!!

Can't wait til next year to do it again!! :)

ramanth
06-03-2002, 10:09 AM
CONGRATS TO KILLIAN AND SHILOH!!!!!!

I bet your momma is proud. :D

tatsxxx11
06-03-2002, 01:12 PM
Oh Sue!!!!!! Now you've done it... I'm bawling! Our VERY OWN KILLIAN IS THE GRANDEST!! Yippppppppppeeeee!! You must be bursting with pride! Killian, your picture is beautful! You look so regal and well, grand!!! I'll bet those judges didn't have to think twice about their choice! We are SO, SO proud of you Killi!! And best of all, you look like you're having the best time too!!:) Congratulations Killian, my hero!!

Sweet, shy Shi....I didn't know you had such a hidden talent!!;) No wonder your Mom calls you the Queen of the big, wet, "slurpy!!" Now THAT'S a tongue!!:D Congratulations to you beautiful Shiloh!!!!

And thank you to all of the shelter doggies, who every day wait bravely, patiently, with love in their hearts, for that special forever family to give them their 2nd chance! They are all winners for sure!!

What a great day all around Sue!!!!! I'm SO happy for you and your beautiful family! Your daughter is LOVELY!

Love, Sandra, Cody Girl and Star***Shine!!

Cincy'sMom
06-03-2002, 06:18 PM
Congratulations!!! What a proud mommy you must be!!!