PDA

View Full Version : Beans update

doolittleky
09-30-2006, 04:17 PM
Yesterday I took Beans back to the vet to recheck his ears and also retreat the diarrhea and sneezing. The vet said his ears are better and I can stop the tresaderm. he got an injection for his diarrhea andis on meds for it and for the sneezing. I haven't really had time to take any new pics of him. It has been so stormy here the last two weeks. last weekend it stormed so bad that there was flooding all over and they told people to stay off the roads. I couldn't even go to my friend's to give Ivy his insulin because it was so bad. I did try to but there was so much water on ths road and I couldn't see a thing so I had to turn back. This weekend it is pretty dark(my condo isn't lite very well) also but I am going to try and get some more pics of Beans for Lizzie. I will post them as soon as I do.

I do have one pic of him that I took of him after his first vet visit that I hadn't ahd time to upload. He had just finished his exam and was snuggled up in the towel

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/JamaicaJim/Beans132.jpg

catmandu
09-30-2006, 04:26 PM
Awwwww!
Beans Looks So Comfortable In His Towel
And We Are Hoping And Praying That The Worst Is Behind Him.
Hes Such A Big Handsome Boy, And Will Be A Great Companion For Years To Come.

jenluckenbach
09-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Look how absolutely precious he is!!!

I know that letting Beans move on to his new home is going to be the hardest thing that you have ever had to do. :(
It is heart-breaking to have to let go of someone you love. But life is not always fair.

Do you know when Lizzie will be taking him?

Reachoutrescue
09-30-2006, 07:32 PM
He is soooo cute! I bet you are gonna miss him when he goes to live with Lizzie! You are a wonderful person for helping and fostering Beans until Lizzie can get him to her! Many (((HUGS))) to you and Beans!!

kt_luvs_kitties
09-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Awww Look at him, snuggled in that blankie. Makes my heart *pidder padder*
I love him, and I hope that he feels better soon. You would think that the vet would have taken better care of him, his ears were terrible. But they look SO SO SO much better now. More pics soon PLEASE! Katie and kitties