PDA

View Full Version : How do you eat a muffin??

moosmom
09-30-2006, 02:32 PM
I love Dunkin Donuts muffins and have a specific way of eating them.

I pull off the top and eat that first, then I unwrap the bottom and eat the rest. My favorite muffin in Cranberry Orange.

How about you??

BC_MoM
09-30-2006, 02:32 PM
I break the top off of the bottom, eat the bottom first and save the best for last... the top!! :D

moosmom
09-30-2006, 02:34 PM
BCMom,

What's your favorite kind of muffin?

Argranade
09-30-2006, 02:35 PM
I dont :D

Sorry I dont like muffins..

BC_MoM
09-30-2006, 02:36 PM
BCMom,

What's your favorite kind of muffin?

My Dad makes amazing banana muffins.. his cranberry ones are outstanding as well! They are my favourites. :)

kuhio98
09-30-2006, 02:48 PM
My favorite is lemon poppyseed that the chefs make at work. I pull the top off and eat it first. Then the "stump". :p

gini
09-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Could you share his recipes? Yum!

I forgot to add that I like to cut them in two - put butter on them and then pop them in the toaster oven for a minute - butter melts and they are very slightly toasted and warm.............Double Yum!

Dorothy39
09-30-2006, 02:55 PM
I love Dunkin Donuts muffins and have a specific way of eating them.

I pull off the top and eat that first, then I unwrap the bottom and eat the rest. My favorite muffin in Cranberry Orange.

How about you??
:eek: I love anything Cranberry~Orange!!! With small pieces of pecans or walnuts!!!!

I peel the paper, if it is wrapped, cut it in half, and place "real" butter on each side!! They also taste sooo much better when nuked for about 5 to 10 seconds first, then , bring on the butter and get out of my way!!!!

Cranberry~ Orange for me Please!!! Oh, and then there's that Classic Blueberry !!!!! :eek:

AbbyMom
09-30-2006, 02:59 PM
When blueberries are on sale, I buy them and a Jiffy cornbread muffin mix. They don't take very long to mix and bake. Then...YUMMY! Fresh, hot blueberry corn muffins. My hubby and I will eat the entire batch at once!

ps I cut them in half and then eat them with a fork as they are kinda crumbly.

Zippy
09-30-2006, 03:11 PM
I eat it form bottom to top.My favorite muffin is chocolate chip

Dorothy39
09-30-2006, 03:16 PM
When blueberries are on sale, I buy them and a Jiffy cornbread muffin mix. They don't take very long to mix and bake. Then...YUMMY! Fresh, hot blueberry corn muffins. My hubby and I will eat the entire batch at once!

ps I cut them in half and then eat them with a fork as they are kinda crumbly.
That sounds DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! :eek:

and I thought "Johnny Cake" was good, Well Now, I'm going to try that recipe.!!!!!

Crazy-Cat-Lover
09-30-2006, 03:16 PM
I LOVE bran muffins! I always split the muffin in half and butter it. Occasionally, I eat the top first, but I love getting both the top and bottom in one bite. :D

sirrahbed
09-30-2006, 03:23 PM
I love Otis Spunkmeyer packaged muffins and my favorite flavors are Orange muffins and the Almond Poppyseed. I also eat them a certain way: peel off any paper, eat the "stump" and save the top for last.

When I bake muffins, my favorite is a recipe for oatmeal muffins that has lots of raisins and nuts in them plus a streusel topping.

We don't have a Dunkin Donuts nearby or I would probably be checking out their muffins.

Edwina's Secretary
09-30-2006, 04:03 PM
I only eat the top...and the only muffins I like are chocolate chip or chocolate/chocolate chip (why I only eat part of it!)

Pembroke_Corgi
09-30-2006, 04:52 PM
I love getting both the top and bottom in one bite. :D
Me too!

I love muffins, it's hard to pick a favorite, but my top three are: pumpkin, zucchini, and lemon poppy seed! Yum! :D

Karen
09-30-2006, 04:54 PM
I break the top off of the bottom, eat the bottom first and save the best for last... the top!! :D

Exactly what I do, too, on the rare occasion I treat myself to one!

Miss Z
09-30-2006, 04:57 PM
I usually eat a cold muffin by holding it in my right hand and breaking off smaller chunks with my left and eating it that way. I personally prefer to heat up muffins in the microwave, add a dashing of cream, and eat them with a spoon!

Danegirl2208
09-30-2006, 07:30 PM
wow this is SO random lmao :D..i eat the top first usually ;)

Suki Wingy
09-30-2006, 08:47 PM
I love lemon poppyseed the best. I eat the bottom first and leave the best for last.

cali
09-30-2006, 09:08 PM
I peel off the wrapper and eat it as is lol and I tend to like the cholcolate type muffins, oh and I love blueberry muffins

luvofallhorses
09-30-2006, 09:11 PM
I just pick at it from the top and eat the bottom.. my favorite kind of muffins are the only ones I will eat and that's chocolate chip muffins. :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
09-30-2006, 09:13 PM
I take the wrapper thing off and pick off pieces of the top to eat first. Once I'm finished with the top, I pick off pieces from the bottom and eat it. My favourite muffins are blueberry, and chocolate chip....but I like pretty much all of them.

cyber-sibes
09-30-2006, 09:55 PM
I love getting both the top and bottom in one bite. :DMe too! I like cranberry-orange, lemon poppyseed, pumpkin & chocloate chip muffins.

pitc9
10-01-2006, 02:53 PM
I take the paper off, then stand it on it's stump and cut it into 4 parts.
I like a lot of diff types!
Choc Chip, Banana Nut, Blueberry, Cream Cheese, Lemon Poppy Seed.... etc!

carole
10-02-2006, 02:52 AM
I quite often treat myself to a muffin at a local cafe at the mall, it is rather large so i cut it into fours and eat it that way, it is a carrot,pineapple and sesame seed topping done in this lovely caramalised way, absolutely yummy.

smokey the elder
10-02-2006, 12:50 PM
I usually just break off chunks and eat it. If it's warm and I can get soft butter I cut it in half and butter both pieces.

Years ago at one job we had this chef that made these uber-decadent muffins. When he left they gave him a bronzed muffin! :eek: :D