PDA

View Full Version : Heard from Queenscoopalot?

kuhio98
09-30-2006, 12:34 AM
I haven't seen a posting from Jan in a while. Anyone heard from her?
BTW, how do you find out the last time someone posted or was online?

BC_MoM
09-30-2006, 12:36 AM
If you go to their profile, sometimes it'll say the last time they were active. It didn't say on her profile, so I checked her last post:

09-16-2006, 08:08 AM

She hasn't posted in a while! :( You're right.

momcat
09-30-2006, 11:16 AM
I was thinking about Jan myself these past few days. As many of us know, Jan is deeply committed to rescue work and will go anywhere at any time to help a kitty in need. I have heard through a few sources that kitten season has been extremely busy this time around.

Jan, you are missed!!! When you get the chance, please post in and let us know how you're doing and how things are going with you and your wonderful rescue?

kuhio98
10-20-2006, 09:15 AM
Bump ~ Still missing Jan and her rescue adventures. I hope everything is okay.

Laura's Babies
10-20-2006, 09:24 AM
The winter has probably set in up there where she is and she stays extreemly busy in the winter, always trying to save that last one before the big storm hits.

JAN! WE MISS YOU!

trayi52
10-20-2006, 09:30 AM
Haven't seen her post in a while, but I have recieved some jokes and such from her via e-mail.

Willie

catmandu
10-20-2006, 06:23 PM
We Hope All Is Well With Jan, And Her Rescues.
And That She Will Return To Grace Our Board When Shes Not Too Busy.

QueenScoopalot
10-20-2006, 10:30 PM
I'm alive..but been going through tough and heartbreaking times.I've been rescuing street waifs as always (it's in my blood) and had a lot of deaths last month due to an 'unexpected delivery' of a sweet tom cat that brought pnuemonia in. And at the worst possible time. :( A mama cat I found very pregnant gave birth a few days after rescue, and 5 of her 6 babys died of pnuemonia. :( The love of my life and multiple special needs Thumbelina (aka Dancin' Dolly) died from likely congestive heart failure, and I've been in a very depressed mood since. She survived beyond my expectations, but to have her go so fast, and without any warning, put me in a very dark and deep hole. :( She was multiple special needs, radial hypoplasia, megaesophagus, and a severe heart murmer...she had it all, but I miss that drippy nose, and our morning games where she'd watch my eyes to see if I was waking. On mornings I could sleep in, I'd tease her and open one eye a tiny bit an she get so excited and the nose rubs~~~~ :) She'd give me sooooo many drippy sweet nose rubs. She died so fast I didn't even have a chance to get out of bed, and get her to the vets (but I know in my heart they could have done nothing) :( I'm still kicking my friends.(Edit...not kicking friends, but kicking lol)! I'm a tough old chick............. ;) Love ya all, and miss ya too! :)

kimlovescats
10-20-2006, 10:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your losses, especially your Thumbelina! :(

((((hugs))))
Kim

trayi52
10-21-2006, 12:16 AM
Good to see you back here, Jan. Again, I am sorry to hear about Thumbelina. She sure was a little sweetheart. I know you miss her a lot.

Love,
Willie

K & L
10-21-2006, 08:18 AM
Sorry to hear of all your losses Jan. It's so hard to lose our precious ones. Best to you.

AbbyMom
10-21-2006, 09:02 AM
So sorry to hear about your losses. Poor little Thumbalina. She was special.

QueenScoopalot
10-21-2006, 09:12 AM
I've been trying to upload one of my favorite pics of my little "Dancing Dolly" Thumbelina, but am not having much luck *sigh* :rolleyes: I've missed you all, and will try to pop in more often. With Winter looming, there's so many areas I have to deal with regarding kitties. No such thing as 'kitten season' around here...there will always be litters needing trapping and safe haven from the streets. Every nook & cranny is filled here, and a few other foster homes I've packed as well. But I always manage to find someone to take on the overflow luckily. ;)

kuhio98
10-21-2006, 10:47 AM
Jan ~ I'm so sorry to hear about Thumbelina. Rest in Peace, sweet girl.

Reachoutrescue
10-21-2006, 11:23 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I wish there was more I could say, but nothing that anybody says can take away all your pain. Just please know that we at PT are here for you. (((HUGS))) to you from us. :)