PDA

View Full Version : Glad I don't work in a hospital...

RICHARD
09-29-2006, 11:53 PM
Nurses in Romania to wear miniskirts

Doctors from a Romanian town want all the nurses to wear miniskirts.

Doctors from Iasi have written to officals saying they want a change.

They claim the old uniforms are out-of-date.

Their demand has been taken into consideration by the National House of Health Insurance.

Dr. Iulian Serban, who is the head of the local authority said: "I believe all the women nurses and doctors should wear mini skirts. It would be more elegant."

:D

slick
09-29-2006, 11:57 PM
I prefer Dr. Joel...... :p :D

RICHARD
09-30-2006, 12:02 AM
I prefer Dr. Joel...... :p :D

Don't get sick anymore......

PLEASE!

Karen
09-30-2006, 08:19 AM
Dr. Iulian Serban, who is the head of the local authority said: "I believe all the women nurses and doctors should wear mini skirts. It would be more elegant."

:D

And I think all male doctors should wear .... hmm, speedos might be too stomach-yurning ... I know! He said "elegant" ... Tuxedoes - all the time, wool with the vest, cummerbund, spats, overlystarched collar and cufss so they're itchy and everything!

moosmom
09-30-2006, 08:34 AM
RICHARD,

I'll bet the nurse's feelings are mutual!

pitc9
09-30-2006, 10:30 AM
And I think all male doctors should wear .... hmm, speedos might be too stomach-yurning ... I know! He said "elegant" ... Tuxedoes - all the time, wool with the vest, cummerbund, spats, overlystarched collar and cufss so they're itchy and everything!

Speedos... barf!
Tuxedoes...Nah.... covers too much skin!
Oh I know!! How about boxer briefs!! Those are always hot and they are MUCH less stomach turning as speedos! :D

moosmom
09-30-2006, 10:45 AM
And I think all male doctors should wear .... hmm, speedos might be too stomach-yurning ... I know! He said "elegant" ... Tuxedoes - all the time, wool with the vest, cummerbund, spats, overlystarched collar and cufss so they're itchy and everything

Now THERE'S a concept!!!

KYS
09-30-2006, 11:09 AM
Talk about setting women back...

I agree, with boxers for the men!

gini
09-30-2006, 01:57 PM
And we women wonder why grown men sit down at a table to negotiate peace and they can't quite manage it.

One country wants women covered from head to toe.............

The other country wants their women to wear miniskirts............

and there will be no compromise. ;)

Boxer shorts are very ugly girls, are you sure that's what you want? :D

moosmom
09-30-2006, 02:19 PM
Briefs!!!! I Want Briefs!!!!

BC_MoM
09-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Wow, mini skirts? What a retarded thing to want in a hospital.

sparks19
09-30-2006, 04:31 PM
WAIT... When did miniskirts= elegance? I always thought mini's were a little...... trashy.

Ps- Boxer briefs are where it's at. They show off the butt, but aren't too tight around the package. :D

Tighty Whiteys (briefs) make me think of old men and skid marks for some reason LOL NOT attractive.

Pembroke_Corgi
09-30-2006, 04:49 PM
Wow, mini skirts? What a retarded thing to want in a hospital.
Yeah, haven't they heard about disease control? :eek:

Miss Z
09-30-2006, 05:01 PM
I would think that miniskirts would be far more, *ahem*, restricting for the nurses, especially if they dropped something! :p They have to be joking.

columbine
09-30-2006, 09:35 PM
Now, now, let's be fair and egalitarian. If the women must wear miniskirts, so must the men. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, after all.

Love, Columbine

RICHARD
09-30-2006, 09:57 PM
If the women must wear miniskirts, so must the men. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, after all.

Something tells me a GOOSE would love that set up? ;)

columbine
09-30-2006, 10:17 PM
But the second you took a gander at it, you figured it laid an egg! :rolleyes:

Actually, given what lousy care doctors and nurses take of themselves (at least over here), I think the whole idea should be scrapped in favor of just mandating that they be allowed to eat healthy food, sitting at a table with nobody hollering at them, and get enough sleep!

Love, Columbine