PDA

View Full Version : School principal shot dead - CAZENOVIA, Wisconsin

BC_MoM
09-29-2006, 08:32 PM
Principal shot at school dies from wounds
Student charged with homicide, complaint says he admits guilt

CAZENOVIA, Wis. - A school principal shot Friday morning by a student died a few hours later while in surgery, the University of Wisconsin-Madison hospital said Friday.

The 15-year-old was taken into custody and charged with first-degree intentional homicide, the district attorney said. No one else was hurt.

The homecoming weekend shooting happened one day after Weston Schools Principal John Klang gave the student, Eric Hainstock, a disciplinary warning for having tobacco on school grounds, the criminal complaint said.

Hainstock had told a friend the principal would not “make it through homecoming,” the complaint said. ........

Read more here (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15060698)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really getting scared. Every few days now lately, there has been so many shootings in schools. What if on Monday it happens in my city? OR MY SCHOOL?

I go to school and can't stop thinking about it, neither can my friends.

No matter what the people say, schools are just not safe anymore. They never have been. :(

buttercup132
09-29-2006, 11:16 PM
I herd about this today.

What is wrong with people latley and targeting shcools. And at age 15 and convicted as a killler wow his life is over now...
Good luck getting a job and starting a family way to ruin your life just because the princeapal was doing his jobs , what a retard.

Cataholic
09-30-2006, 07:28 AM
I heard the superintendent of that school district on the radio last night, he was so emotional, it brought tears to my eyes.

How very tragic for all those involved.

pitc9
09-30-2006, 07:34 AM
How scary!!
This world scares me!!!

Miss Z
09-30-2006, 11:38 AM
This has been on British news too, and we have similar situations here in our schools. Pupils are getting more head-strong and violent and this is about as extreme as it gets. We can't stand around and do next to nothing whilst pupils and teachers are getting knifed or shot or beaten to death.