PDA

View Full Version : I'm having Catnapper withdrawl....

jenluckenbach
09-29-2006, 08:15 PM
..... How about you?

Seems she hardly posts lately. We MISS YOU! We need to hear from you on a regular basis! ;)

moosmom
09-29-2006, 08:37 PM
You're right, Jen!! Come on Catnapper, we miss you, girl!! How about some more pictures of Cam? I'm sure he's grown alot since your last posts about him.

YOOHOOOO, OH CATNAPPER!!

kimlovescats
09-29-2006, 08:42 PM
I will be talking to her by phone tomorrow night! I'll try to get her into gear! :D

Sevaede
09-30-2006, 12:29 AM
Yes, yes! Kim, where the heck are ya?

*searches around* Nowhere to be seen! :(

catnapper
09-30-2006, 08:23 AM
Sorry guys. I'm still not feeling much into posting. I'm feeling better day by day though.... my new meds are actually starting to kick in and even hubby commented this morning how I've been happy for the past few days! LOL

And work... well, all I have to do is hold off the bill collectors one more month and things will be very different! I am going to the biggest trade show for my business in two weeks and will be doing some major networking. I also am going to be working with a new client who is AWESOME! Its going to be another month or so before we can begin working together but I am confident things with him will mean the end to all my financial worries! :D WOOHOO!

Oh, and I got some Pro Plan canned food for 1 cent last night. They were discontinuing the one flavor so they put cases of it on sale for 1 cent a can and gave it to the people in the rescue to have first picks. I took 2 cases of it. 48 cents for 2 cases of Pro Plan!!!! The guys went NUTS for it last night. I opened 3 cans of it and they wanted more. Flutter was trying to bite through unopened cans! LOLOLOL

catmandu
09-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Wow , you cant beat a Can of Pro Plan for a cent.
Thats great that you were able to get that Wonderful Canned Food for your Cats.
If theres anyone who deserves a bargain, its you Catnapper.

momcat
09-30-2006, 10:31 AM
It's good to hear from you again, Kim! I wish you tons of success with your potential new client, I love it when the good guys finally catch a break, you're way overdue for some positives. Your PT friends are thinking of you, please let us know how things are going with you?

moosmom
09-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Kim,

Glad to see you're posting again and doing better i.e., moods. Looks like things are beginning to look up for you guys again. I am SO happy for you!! I'll call ya later. ;)

orangemm
09-30-2006, 01:10 PM
See? We told you your luck would change and it must be beginning!

You go, girl! :)