PDA

View Full Version : Flashlight

ILUVMYCATS
06-02-2002, 08:56 AM
My Cat will chase after the flashlight for hours!! He could be under the bed sleeping and if he even hears the drawer open up to where we keep the flashlight, he comes running out!

Former User
06-02-2002, 12:05 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk! We have the same experience with a laser pen, fun huh? Silly kittie cats :rolleyes:

wayne0214
06-03-2002, 08:13 AM
ILUVMYCATS; I tried to entice my menagerie with a flashlight beam, but they all ignored it. I'm supposing that using a red lasr light would be best to get them to chase the beam.

.............wayne

AvaJoy
06-03-2002, 08:53 PM
Debra knew the sound and where I kept her old plastic laser pointer, and started chattering the moment I picked it up, even without watching me. Since it wasn't working properly I got a new metal one (shaped like a bullet on a key chain) at Petco. She has quickly learned the sound of me grabbing this one . . . they catch on so quickly!:)

Hayley
06-29-2002, 12:53 AM
Mitty loves "flashlight tag", a game that envolves a little light and alot of exersise! Another fave is the lazer light that I recently bought for her enjoyment. :rolleyes: Silly Mitty

06-29-2002, 04:43 AM
Sydney goes nuts everytime we play with the laser-light !!! Wants to catch that little red dot !!!!!
hilarious !!

krazyaboutkatz
06-30-2002, 01:46 AM
All three of my cats love the laser light too. Storm even knows where I keep it so every time I open the drawer he gets very excited because he thinks that it's play time again. http://www.smileydictionary.com/images/smileys_cat/cat.gif

lovemymaltese
07-08-2002, 01:01 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I have never heard of a cat enjoying a flash light, that's a neat game, thanks for sharing!;)