PDA

View Full Version : Thank you SO much CatsinDenver

moosmom
09-29-2006, 12:05 AM
I went to my PO box today to get my mail and hand in a change of address card and what do I find???

Beautiful Bella in the pink sweater signed by the author.

I don't know if you remember me saying how much I missed MooShoo when I was in the hospital. He is in my bed every night under the covers and I fall asleep with my arms wrapped around him. I literally had an ache in my heart for a week without him.

Anyway, I tried searching for a plush toy Sphynx cat that I could take with me when MooShoo had to stay home. Couldn't find one anywhere. Penny found a website for Bella. Bella is a beautiful plush Sphynx toy with a pink sweater that was created by an author that suffers from Alopecia, a condition that makes people lose ALL their hair. She wrote 2 books about Bella and her adventures. The books and Bella are used by counselors and doctors to teach children with the condition that it's okay to be bald.

I absolutely LOVE her!!!! Penny, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Bella is going to make missing MooShoo a little less depressing now. I only wish I could post a picture of her. :(

kimlovescats
09-29-2006, 12:53 AM
How absolutely precious, what a kind thing to do!!!! :D

Killearn Kitties
09-29-2006, 03:32 AM
How lovely! What a nice thing to do. Can we see Bella online anywhere? :D

catmandu
09-29-2006, 08:35 AM
That was indeed a kind thing to do.
It speaks so well about the nice people on Pet Talk who love not only thier Companion Animals , but love thier Fellow Pet Talkers too.

Prairie Purrs
09-29-2006, 09:49 AM
You're very welcome! :D

Here's a page that pictures Bella: Bella the Sphynx (http://www.nightengalepress.biz/store/customer/product.php?productid=16161&cat=267&page=1)

I just hope Moo doesn't get jealous. ;)

Killearn Kitties
09-29-2006, 09:59 AM
Aww, what a cutie Bella is. :D I love the little pullover.

ramanth
09-29-2006, 10:56 AM
What an adorable plush!! :D

momcat
09-29-2006, 05:55 PM
Bella is adorable, love her sweater! Has MooShoo met her yet, Moosmom?