PDA

View Full Version : Lost series 2

Muddy4paws
09-28-2006, 07:11 PM
It had the big finale last night!

Im truely addicted to this show and I've started watching repeats just to get my "lost fix" :p :D

Did anyone else think it was a big dissapointing with the ending? I thought it was going to be something bigger than that :o..

I still cant wait though!! I will be watching alot of series one again though, my boyfriend didnt believe me when I told him how good it was and now hes had to buy the DVDS :D

BC_MoM
09-28-2006, 07:12 PM
I never really watched this show all the time, but I've caught a few episodes before. I'd like to start watching it, but I'm not sure I'd know who's who and what's going on! LOL

Vette
09-28-2006, 07:17 PM
Yes!!!! i thought the ending of Season 2 was very depressing...
im a big softy,, and seeing them get 'taken' like that,,
sent my nerves through the roof. :o

Muddy4paws
09-28-2006, 07:21 PM
I never really watched this show all the time, but I've caught a few episodes before. I'd like to start watching it, but I'm not sure I'd know who's who and what's going on! LOL

I've only watched it from the second series and Im hooked! I remember sitting down to watch the first one when it first started and got bored lol :o I've seen quite a few repeats of the first one so Im not too far behind!

Vette, What series is it out there? Im not sure when the next series starts here but Im guessing it will keep us waiting for AGES!

Vette
09-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Season 3 is about to start on Oct 4th.
only 6 days off :eek:

RedHedd
09-28-2006, 09:59 PM
I can't wait! I didn't watch last night as I, er, forgot and was tired. But I definitely will be watching on 10/4 - after all it IS my birthday and I get to do whatever I want! :p

smokey the elder
09-29-2006, 08:40 AM
They sure killed off enough people in Season 2. How cool was it when the hatch imploded? :eek:

Vette
09-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Yeah... and this Season more is gonna die..
not something im looking forward too.

im happy with the cast the way it is.
unless 'herny' or whatever his name is dies *innocent look*

BitsyNaceyDog
09-29-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm looking forward to season 3.

They sure killed off enough people in Season 2. How cool was it when the hatch imploded? :eek:
From what I understand the actresses that played Libby and Anna Lucia were fired from the show and had to be killed off.

Almita
09-29-2006, 06:16 PM
Yes i thought it was dissapointing. I thought Charlie was gonna die and i would be mad! man but i can't wait till is starts again on October 4th!