PDA

View Full Version : Preachers wife Hello???

Corinna
09-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Hey you haven't been up dateing you web page . I know your having a fun time with Mary Joyce but hey some new pictures of that girl would be nice. HUH HUH HUH!!!We were all captavated by the adventure to China. PLEASE more adorable pics and update.

lv4dogs
09-28-2006, 01:25 PM
I too was wondering how things were going. I've been keeping up with your website, each & everytime I view it it brings tears of joys to my eyes. I am so happy for yous to have the girl of your dreams as well as for Mary Joyce for having such a loving wonderful set of parents. I hope all is well, yous have been in my thoughts & prayers.

My Peanuts
09-28-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm waiting too :) She must be sooo busy though :)

prechrswife
09-29-2006, 09:50 PM
We're home. Things are just very busy, and we're still trying to get the baby adjusted to Eastern time. We should update the website within the next day or so, but the updates will be monthly from here on out. The primary purpose of the site was to serve as a travel journal while we were out of the country. I'll check in more when I get a chance. I would include a picture, but they are all on the other computer. Thanks for asking. :)