PDA

View Full Version : Does your pet get in trouble a lot?

Former User
06-02-2002, 04:41 AM
Enough I guess, and every day :rolleyes: So I voted yes!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-02-2002, 01:05 PM
After the night I had, I had to vote YES.

At 3AM Chester started running through the house, bouncing off furniture and even my tummy insisting that:
1. A UFO was landing in our yard
2. Bigfoot was dancing down our street wearing a tutu and a SMILE
3. ALL the cats in the neighborhood wanted him to come outside and play
4. The biggest, scariest spider in the WORLD was just out of his reach
5. Luke needed to be woke up and picked on
6. All the above.

At 4AM Chester tried to wear my glasses. I grabbed him just as he snagged them off the night stand.

At 5AM Chester wanted a snack. Chester did not get a snack. Chester got put in 'jail' the kitty carrier. Don't feel too sorry for him, he sleeps in there a lot anyway. I just shut the door so I could get at least one hour sleep. He got paroled and fed a little after 6AM.

I am going to take a nap soon and WOE unto any cat who wakes me up!! If I have to stuff all 4 in 'jail' at once, it will be crowded indeed! (It's only big enough for one at a time!):eek: ;) :D

Former User
06-02-2002, 01:27 PM
:D :D :D (sorry Connie, but what you just wrote is way too funny!!!!)

AmberLee
06-02-2002, 03:38 PM
MOFF! Hee, hee, hee, hee! ROTFLOL!

My brood seems to know when I really want to be alert and bright for the next day, so keep me up most of the night to *help*.

LoudLou
06-02-2002, 04:29 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/rofl.gif

Connie, You are too funny! I like No. 2 the best. Hope you get a nap today.

;)

momoffuzzyfaces
06-02-2002, 06:35 PM
MOMMIE'S REVENGE!!!
I did get a short nap and feel like I may live until bedtime now. Chester was looking like a little angel, sleeping feet in the air on top of the refrigerator. I will admit to tickling a foot as I passed by, waking him up. I will also admit to making several trips that weren't strickly necessary. Maybe we will both get a good nights sleep tonight. Here's hoping!;) :D

Former User
06-03-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Chester was looking like a little angel, sleeping feet in the air on top of the refrigerator. I will admit to tickling a foot as I passed by, waking him up. I will also admit to making several trips that weren't strickly necessary.;) :D

OOOOOHHHHHHH, bad mommy, BAD, BAD, B-A-D mommy ;) :D :D

C.C.'s Mom
06-03-2002, 04:52 AM
Getting in trouble a lot? YES!!!

Friday Eddy had a picknick at the bbq from the neighbors. Cookie never comes lately when I call her in from the garden (could write a book about the trouble she gets in!). Rudie is an angel.

But I love them more and more by the day! No matter how much trouble they get themselves into.

momoffuzzyfaces
06-03-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Casper & Kitty

OOOOOHHHHHHH, bad mommy, BAD, BAD, B-A-D mommy ;) :D :D Bad Mommy, Indeed! At least I got to sleep til 5AM today.:D :D

Cincy'sMom
06-03-2002, 07:23 PM
Cincy gets in trouble more then Sadie (course she is a year younger :) ) She likes to dig, and can't quite get the idea of not digging. She does really good for a few weeks, the grass starts to grow...and then another hole!! They get in trouble most often if we are out somewhere or other people are here and they "forget" to listen in all the confusion. Both girls are really good though....Saturday night we watched my 4 nephews here (ages 10 1/2, 8 1/2, 7 1/2, and 4) and they were soooo tollerant!! The 4 year old was in Cincy's face all night, just staring, or yelling and waving his arms. She gave him one small bark once...never growled, snapped, anything. Personally, I think I would have bit him.... :)

shais_mom
06-14-2002, 11:35 AM
Having a golden retriever puppy has given a whole new meaning to ORNERY!!
Not an hour goes by when we are awake that she isn't doing something she isn't supposed to!