PDA

View Full Version : Fun Doggie Sayings...

Aspen and Misty
09-27-2006, 09:43 PM
At my work we hand out "report cards" to the parents to tell them how there pets do. We always write a saying on them and I have to be honest, I'm running out of them! Some of the pets come 3 to 4 times a week, so they keep getting "Freckles did great!" or something along those lines. I was wondering if you guys could come up with some cute sayings to tell the owners how there dogs did that day, or during a long stay.

For Instance:

For dog's just staying for a day of play, one of my sayings is "Freckles had a Blast!"

For Dog's staying for more than one day, one of my sayings is "Freckles did wonderful, she is so sweet!"

Now don't get me wrong, if the pet did "not to good" we will tell the pet parent and the saying will reflect it (ex. "Freckles was a little shy, but really had a lot of fun!"). But most of our regular dogs always do great so those are the ones I'm really looking for sayings for.

Thanks for any help! Be as creative or corny as you would like. I have even gotten so corny on one card and wrote "Freckles had a howlin good time!". So don't worry about how stupid you think it is! All suggestions are welcome.

Ashley

Karen
09-27-2006, 10:12 PM
Freckles was pawfectly funderful!

Freckles was such a good girl, A for the Day!

I'd say Freckles was the teacher's pet, but I know she's YOUR pet, so we'll just say she was great!

Freckles was the cat's meow or
Freckles was the poochie's howl!

Freckles charmed the socks off us all - and didn't even chew on 'em once they were free! What a good girl!

Freckles was a peach! And even sweeter than one, too!

Aspen and Misty
09-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Karen those are wonderful!

I love - I'd say Freckles was the teacher's pet, but I know she's YOUR pet, so we'll just say she was great!

and - Freckles was a peach! And even sweeter than one, too!

Thats going to be so great for the Georgia's who come into our work.. you know, Georgia Peach's, were famouse for them!

Thank you so much!

Ashley