PDA

View Full Version : What would a Rabbit Prefer?

Horse Lover
09-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Hey Everyone..
I was just wondering Im stuck between 2 choices:
Keeping My Rabbit Upstairs where he can see whats going around, in a Regulaur Sized cage
OR
Keeping him downstairs with a bigger cage.

Im not sure he'd like the quiteness or like whats going on.
What do you think?

Karen
09-27-2006, 07:02 PM
I think he'd rather see what's going on, and be part of the family! Of course, Miss Hoppy hops around the house, does he ever get "uncaged" time? And how small is the "regular" hutch?

dab_20
09-27-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm sure your rabbit would love to see what's going on around the house! You should let your rabbit hop around for at least 45 min-an hour or more a day out of the hutch, no matter the size. Of course supervision is needed. You can bunny-proof a room to let him in for awhile, too.

Horse Lover
09-28-2006, 06:22 AM
I think i have come up with a good idea :)
In the mornings my rabbit will ne upstiars while everyone is home, when no one is home during the day. I will have a pretty big bunny proofed area where he can go about.. and when I get home he'll come upstairs to see everyone :) I think that sounds pretty good
What do you think?

Horse Lover
09-28-2006, 06:24 AM
I think he'd rather see what's going on, and be part of the family! Of course, Miss Hoppy hops around the house, does he ever get "uncaged" time? And how small is the "regular" hutch? Yes, he does get uncaged all the time :D (with supervision) he goes around the parts of the house and on warm days I'll take him out side