PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to be for halloween?

*iluvskipper*
09-27-2006, 05:04 PM
I thought it'd be fun to share what we are going to be for halloween this year if you are going to be something anyway... well me and a couple friends are going to be gangsters its gonna be so awesome!! we're gonna be like "trick or treat yo!" haha ok so what are y'all's plans??

Suki Wingy
09-27-2006, 06:12 PM
I'm not sure yet.

LilacDragon
09-27-2006, 06:16 PM
I am going to be a crabby old lady hiding behind a locked door in the dark!

Riptide
09-27-2006, 06:20 PM
I'll be the one passing out candy.

Alysser
09-27-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm going to be a blow up costume lol. Either a person riding a horse, ostrich, or bull. They look so funny! :p
http://www.wackyplanet.com/inflatable-cowboy-costume.html

BC_MoM
09-27-2006, 06:57 PM
I'll probably just dress up as a witch, decorate the house and hand out candy with a friend, maybe. Or maybe I'll go out for a little while.. but I think I'm too old.

Catty1
09-27-2006, 07:01 PM
What am I going to be?

ASLEEP! :D

Edwina's Secretary
09-27-2006, 07:30 PM
I am going to be a crabby old lady hiding behind a locked door in the dark!

Oh...LilacDragon...you stole my idea! :D :rolleyes: :D I thought I would be a crabby.....I prefer...nearly middle-aged.... lady....but I love to give out candy.

It let's me compliment the well-mannered and correct the others.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Just going as myself. That's the most frightening thing I know.

Dorothy39
09-27-2006, 08:40 PM
You beat me to it!!!! :D

I've always dressed up like a Witch!!!! I don't bother with all the make-up anymore!!! :rolleyes: ( don't cry for me, its really more fun this way)

I'm making a costume for my daughter -in- law!!

Yes, she started wearing pig tails to work last month, and I told her that she looked just like Dorothy Gale!!!

Who's Dorothy Gale, she asked : :rolleyes:

Needless to say, I am making the exact dress for her that Judy Garland wore !!! She has a chihuahua, no problem,, I told her ~~~ her dog can still be Toto!!! :eek: :D

I will take pictures!!! ;)

chocolatepuppy
09-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Oh no Dorothy not you too! I dress up as a witch on Halloween just like all year! :D People just expect it now and I can't change. ;) We have a cakewalk in our town and I try to go every year. It's so much fun to see all of the different costumes.

cyber-sibes
09-27-2006, 09:31 PM
My kids are grown & gone, and I miss Halloween. The town has their Halloween Pagent at the mall, and I've worked the past two Halloweens. I love seeing the little ones all dressed up that night! I hope they schedule me again! I will wear my black pants, black turtleneck and either my vest with black cats on it or my orange fall leaves vest. (I still have to look like a sales person :rolleyes: ) If not, I might watch a scarey movie with Star and Sherman. ;)

wolf_Q
09-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Just going as myself. That's the most frightening thing I know.

Ditto for me!

Argranade
09-28-2006, 08:24 AM
I want to be a Pirate this year..im gona do somthing funky with my hair. :D

I was a Punk Fairy last year with wings it was pretty cool.

If not a pirate then I want to be a Native Indian or jail person..ya know with the black and white stripes. :p

BitsyNaceyDog
09-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Justin and I are planning a little Halloween party on the Saturday before Halloween. It won't be much, some of our close friends and their dogs will come over and we'll have a bonfire. It's not a costume party, though one of my friends suggested dressing up the dogs... easy for her, she only has one dog, I don't know if I can afford to dress up 6 dogs (we'll see).

*iluvskipper*
09-28-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm going to be a blow up costume lol. Either a person riding a horse, ostrich, or bull. They look so funny! :p
http://www.wackyplanet.com/inflatable-cowboy-costume.html

omg yea i love those ones where ur riding a horse or some other animal i was considering that 1 too.... :p

GreyhoundGirl
09-28-2006, 06:39 PM
I think I'll continue with my " Jenny " costume. " Jenny" costume is a panther with the stuffing taken out of the belly and a white stripe painted down the front. Good idea, Eh? ;)

Vette
09-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Probably just watch a bunch of horror movies :D

BC_MoM
09-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Probably just watch a bunch of horror movies :D

That's fun too!!! :D Movies and popcorn. <3

*iluvskipper*
10-04-2006, 05:20 PM
i might not go trick or treating tho !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Flatcoatluver
10-04-2006, 05:25 PM
I am going to just hand out candy this year. Zoey will be dressed up like a snowman (only outfit she has).

sirrahbed
10-04-2006, 05:30 PM
My granddaughters will be dressed as KITTIES :D

LOL LilacDragon :D "crabby old lady hiding behind a locked door in the dark"...I like to do that some years......

but like Sara, I also enjoy getting to "compliment the well-mannered and correct the others"

Cataholic
10-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Jonah is going to be a train conductor! My girlfriend got him the CUTEST little outfit. I guess I will just be the big ol' caboose!

Jessika
10-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Well I want to be The Queen of Hearts.. found a costume on eBay for $20 (originally $70!). It ends tomorrow and I don't want to bid until last minute in case someone outbids me... *knock on wood*

I was going to be a pirate, then I was going to be a Saloon Girl/Can Can Dancer... but then I saw the Queen of Hearts costume and fell in love with it lol

Miss Z
10-06-2006, 01:41 PM
LOL, what am I going to be? Most likely an evil big sister who raids her brother's goody back when he's not looking :p !

wolflady
10-06-2006, 02:55 PM
I still like to dress up, even though I'm probably too old. This year, I'm going to be a hogwarts student, because my old staple costume of a black cat just wouldn't seem right since I'm a huge cow. A fat black cat? Not the right effect...*snicker*

So, a hogwarts student is pretty easy since I have the house sweater, tie and wand. All I need are some black shoes and a grey skirt and I'll be all set!

Uabassoon
10-06-2006, 03:04 PM
It's getting close and Alexa and I still have no clue! We will be in Vegas the Halloween weekend so we want to come up with something good but not too expensive since we don't have a lot of extra money.

dogzr#1
10-06-2006, 04:48 PM
My friends and I are going to dress up as the Cingular Bars. :p

Not really, but that's what they want to do. I can't do it though because my family doesn't celebrate Halloween. I will probably spend the night on the internet or watching scary movies or something.

luvofallhorses
10-06-2006, 04:51 PM
myself. that's scary enough. :p

Crazy-Cat-Lover
10-06-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm not sure yet, maybe a witch or vampire. I love dressing up for Halloween, I probably always will. :D

karlyb
10-07-2006, 12:33 AM
I'll be going to a Texas hold'em card game and anyone dressing up gets half price admission. I'm going to get some purple balloons, blow them up and attach them to my shirt, make some green leaves out of construction paper, and go as a bunch of grapes. That should take the other players minds off of my bad card playing!

Uabassoon
10-07-2006, 01:16 AM
Yay! I think we finally figured it out, I'm going to be Speed Racer and Alexa is going to be Trixie.

GreyhoundGirl
10-07-2006, 07:35 AM
I'm going to a fun day, and I have to dress up Jenny. Is anyone else dressing up there dogs? As what? ( I'm gonna steal your ideas :rolleyes: )

P.S. Sorry If I'm sort of changing the topic, here. :o