PDA

View Full Version : Beans, please!

Lizzie
09-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Even though I wasn't able to post, I've been thinking about Beans constantly and checking my comcast email daily to see if anyone can truck him to me. I don't think I can stand the waiting any longer and will contact Kitty Hawk tomorrow to see about them bringing him to me soon. Can you bear to lose him soon, Melissa? How is he doing with your other cats?

catmandu
09-27-2006, 04:44 PM
We are saying prayers that Beans will be with you as soon as possible.

jenluckenbach
09-27-2006, 06:05 PM
I too would like to have an update! :D

Are you ready for Beans (ringworm-wise)??

Lizzie
09-27-2006, 07:11 PM
I too would like to have an update! :D

Are you ready for Beans (ringworm-wise)??

Beans' room has been ready for weeks now and it's far away from any ringworm. No cat outside the isolation room has shown any signs of infection and my isolation techniques, learned when I was a nurse, are very rigorous.

I've been very ready for Beans for months now. I had arranged with Michelle, the shelter manager, that she would fly Beans to me nearly three weeks ago. But this so disappointed Melissa, who really wanted to foster him for a few weeks, that I agreed to drop this idea - much to the great disappointment of Michelle who had arranged a baby-sitter, a hotel and everything for her trip. I really thought that since Melissa was the one who had posted about Beans, she deserved the treat of a few weeks of this precious cat. It's been very hard for me, thinking about him all the time, getting things ready, and wondering when I will see him.

jenluckenbach
09-27-2006, 07:20 PM
I understand, I hate waiting myself. (LOL) :rolleyes:

When you you like Leda to join you?

kimlovescats
09-27-2006, 09:15 PM
Sounds like Melissa may be getting a bit attached. :eek: I hope you get Beans home with you soon! ;)