PDA

View Full Version : We definitely can't feel you there, Bobo...

Husky15
09-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Oh, I just had to share the funniest thing that Bobo does to us now. He's been doing it for months and months but it never gets old...

...whenever we are sitting on the couch and doing something to busy our hands (cross-stitching, drawing, working, reading) Bobo would always try to come onto our laps because he loves our warmth. Well usually there is no room on our lap because of what we are doing so we push him off and try to get him to be happy with just laying by our side and getting our warmth that way. Well no, Bobo cannot accept that :p. So he taught himself a little trick. Now when we are doing stuff to busy our hands, he wont just plow on our lap, what he'll do is sloooowly put one paw on our lap then stop for about a minute, then slooowly bring himself up further and put the other paw on our lap, he does this until he is fully on our lap.

When we push him off he wont accept that, so he goes even sloooower.

The other day Bobo was sitting on the top of the couch and I sat down and started to cross-stitch. Well a few minutes later I felt a paw sloooowly come down on my shoulder :p.

kuhio98
09-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Awwwwww How cute! Bobo - the stealth snuggler!

catlover4ever
09-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Too cute....I can totally relate to that Vegas does the same thing. He comes and sits on our side, then inches his big 22 lb body slowly on to one thigh, then he inches a little further until his belly is on your lap, then he inches himself even further until he is completely on my lap....it is extremely difficult to crochet with a 22 lb cat on your lap so I usually stop and give lovings.

CultureJunky
09-26-2006, 11:26 AM
Yes Jack is exactly the same! He puts his paw on you first, gives you a few pats then, slowly he moves onto your lap, even if it's full. I love snugglers like that, you can't be a lap cat :)

Sonia59
09-26-2006, 11:34 AM
Bobo is very delicate...and patient. Cats always get what they want even if it takes time :D

RedHedd
09-26-2006, 01:50 PM
Awwwwww How cute! Bobo - the stealth snuggler! :D Too cute!

Donnaj4962
09-26-2006, 02:20 PM
What a cute little story! My girls don't care if there is something occupying my lap... and if I set them to the side, they climb right back into my lap. Yep, Meowmie then stops to give some luvvins, and all is better. Sasha will then go and lay in her chair (which used to be my chair! :rolleyes: ) and Tabitha comes and lays on the back of the couch with one paw on my shoulder.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-26-2006, 02:52 PM
Awww....that is so sweet! :D

lv4dogs
09-26-2006, 03:32 PM
LMAO, that is just entirely too cute.

catmandu
09-26-2006, 03:52 PM
That so funny the way Bobo slowly and gently puts himself into the picture.
That would take too long for the Found Cats who like the more direct approach.
Pounce and land.
The mental picture of Bobo slowly coming in ilke the tide is quite amusing.