PDA

View Full Version : How do you do

cassiesmom
09-25-2006, 06:24 PM
Didn't realize I was supposed to make an introduction! Sorry! Cassie and I have been Pet Talk fans for almost a year now, we joined 10/05. She's a grey moggie that I adopted from a wonderful Chicago shelter, Harmony House for Cats, in 1996. Harmony House is no-kill and also no-cage. She was a year and a half old when I got her. She hid under my sofa for two and a half days. On the third day I started looking and reaching under the sofa to talk to her and pet her a little bit. She runs the show at my house, that's for sure. She's got green eyes and her nose leather and paw pads are grey. Her hobbies are playing with Kitty Tease (a fishing pole type toy), looking out the window, and her favorite treat is a blade or two of pet grass. Her nicknames are boo, bug, Cassie Lassie, and most recently bean (I have no idea where that came from!). Cassie is short for Cashmere, because my mom was wearing a grey cashmere blend sweater that is almost the same color as my cat the first time they met. She's my girl!

Zippy
09-25-2006, 07:28 PM
Belated Welcome and Hello.Cassie sounds like a beautiful kitty can't wait for pics I have 2 kittys myself.They are the best pets ;)