PDA

View Full Version : My 1st PT anniversary!

Miss Z
09-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Yep, that's right!

But, I don't want to congratulate myself really on this one. I want to thank PT for being such a wonderful community of wonderful people, who've helped me through the bad times and celebrated the good. I've enjoyed every minute I've had here and made some great friendships and learned a lot. Of course, it's lovely to be around people as animal-fanatic as myself and to meet some gorgeous pets along the way. I know that there's many more fantastic years ahead for me at this place, so, as we say in Lancashire

"Gud on yer, luvvies frum Payh Tayh!"

(Oh, and also a big pat on the back to you all for surviving with me for a WHOLE year :p )

anna_66
09-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Your definitely a wonderful addition to Pet Talk and I for one am very glad to have you around, see your pictures and hear all about your family:)

Zippy
09-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Happy one year Zara!!!

Jessika
09-25-2006, 04:41 PM
I think it's been a year for me, too, or pretty close, anyway! :o Wow I can not believe it's been that long all ready... I thought you joined WAY before me!

BC_MoM
09-25-2006, 04:45 PM
Zara, I think you're one of the kindest people on here! I don't think I've ever heard you say a single nasty thing to anyone! :)

Congrats on being here a year, and here's to wishing you are here for many more! :D

My Peanuts
09-25-2006, 04:55 PM
Congrats Zara! You are a wonderful addition to PT and I value your comments and opinions. I never would have guessed you were so young. :) ;)

moosmom
09-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Zara,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Of all the younger PTers on this site, YOU hold a special place in my heart!! ;)

Flatcoatluver
09-25-2006, 05:08 PM
(Oh, and also a big pat on the back to you all for surviving with me for a WHOLE year :p )
Oh gosh what a long year it's been! ;) No you know I love ya, your such a awsome member of pt!! I think I even remeber your first couple post because right away I was shocked of your age!

Karen
09-25-2006, 05:10 PM
Wow! Congratulations! It seems like you've been here longer than that, sometimes! :) And that's a good thing. Double-pillarhood and all in under a year, congratulations!

Alysser
09-25-2006, 05:40 PM
Congratulations Zara!! I'm so glad you decided to join. Your an awesome member and an equally(or more) awesome friend. I hope there are many more years(and PT meetings ;) :D ) to come.

luvofallhorses
09-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Congrats! :) You are such a great addition to this site. :)

Dorothy39
09-25-2006, 06:11 PM
Congratulations Miss Z !!!!! One Whole Year on Pet Talk!!! :cool:

So glad that you stuck around so I had the chance to read your posts!!!! ;)

Rachel
09-25-2006, 07:57 PM
Zara, I always enjoy your posts. It seems like you put a lot of thought into them and you strike me as more mature than your age would suggest.

Argranade
09-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Congradulations! :)

Hope I spelt that right... :o

Miss Z
09-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Aaaw, thanks SOOOOO much everyone! :D You are all brilliant beyond belief and I'm so glad I found you all.

Three cheers for PT!

Daisy and Delilah
09-27-2006, 07:56 PM
It has been a true pleasure to have you as a member of this board, Zara. You're such a sweetheart. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! :) :D :)