PDA

View Full Version : Sash and Mommy video montage

lisalee
09-25-2006, 10:45 AM
I haven't posted on Pet Talk for quite sometime, been so busy with moving and all and Sash just loves his new house! :D I justed wanted to share a video montage I made of me and Sash together. I'm just so crazy about my boy. I hope ya'll enjoy it! :)

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=12dd0ca14fc162707c03b8&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

jazzcat
09-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Hi Lisa! I really enjoyed the video. There are some adorable pictures of Sash, especially with his Santa hat on. You really have a lot of great shots of the two of you together.

Thanks for sharing and it's good to see you back!

lisalee
09-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Hi Lisa! I really enjoyed the video. There are some adorable pictures of Sash, especially with his Santa hat on. You really have a lot of great shots of the two of you together.

Thanks for sharing and it's good to see you back!

Thank you Lori! I'm so glad you liked it, I just love the Santa hat pic too and had to include that one. :D

sirrahbed
09-25-2006, 01:52 PM
That was very sweet and I enjoyed watching it. It is easily to see that Sash is one adoraded boy :) It is nice to see you back, Lisa.

catmandu
09-25-2006, 04:13 PM
Sash is such a big funny Cat, and that Santa hat is just too funny.
Thank You for those videos , they brightened my spirits on a sad day.
And its nice to see you as well.
Its always nice to see the face behind the signature.

lisalee
09-25-2006, 08:58 PM
That was very sweet and I enjoyed watching it. It is easily to see that Sash is one adoraded boy :) It is nice to see you back, Lisa.

Thank you Debbie! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

lisalee
09-25-2006, 08:59 PM
Sash is such a big funny Cat, and that Santa hat is just too funny.
Thank You for those videos , they brightened my spirits on a sad day.
And its nice to see you as well.
Its always nice to see the face behind the signature.

Thank you! :) I'm glad that it helped to brighten your day, but sorry to hear you are having a sad day. Big hugs to you!

RedHedd
09-25-2006, 10:55 PM
That is such a sweet montage (and seems like a great site to offer that). Is it easy to do? Is it free?

kimlovescats
09-25-2006, 11:07 PM
What a beautiful video! It's clear how much your Sash means to you! I often envy those who just have one kitty, as they can give their ALL to that one special friend! ;)

Glad to see you back, Lisa!

Hugs,
Kim :)

G535
09-26-2006, 03:32 AM
It's great to see you and Sash back again! :)

lisalee
09-26-2006, 08:47 PM
That is such a sweet montage (and seems like a great site to offer that). Is it easy to do? Is it free?

Thank you. Yes, it was pretty easy, you basically just upload the pics you want and then select how long you want it to be and select music if you want that to go along with your montage. It's free for 60 days and then you must pay for a membership if you want it to continue. Give it a try! It's really fun. :)

lisalee
09-26-2006, 08:48 PM
What a beautiful video! It's clear how much your Sash means to you! I often envy those who just have one kitty, as they can give their ALL to that one special friend! ;)

Glad to see you back, Lisa!

Hugs,
Kim :)

Aww, thank you Kim. That's so sweet of you to say. :)

lisalee
09-26-2006, 08:49 PM
It's great to see you and Sash back again! :)

Thanks and give Sash's twin Finnigan a big kiss from me! :D