PDA

View Full Version : Chase and Anvik..3 pics

Glacier
09-23-2006, 05:22 PM
I think Chase is enjoying have a young dog to play with. His heart belongs to Goldie, but she is twice his age and not up to much wrestling and chasing!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202006/anniechase.jpg
But Anvik is fun to play with and he can play all day!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202006/upclose.jpg
"Put the shiny thing down and come play with us, Mom"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202006/annieportrait.jpg
This one will be Annie's Wall of Fame portrait.

K9soul
09-23-2006, 05:51 PM
:eek: These are BEAUTIFUL photos! Wow! I had seen a thread awhile back when you got Anvik. He's really a handsome boy. These three pictures are stunning. Some of my favorites yet!

Cinder & Smoke
09-23-2006, 06:06 PM
W:)W!

My, you are GOOD with that camera!! ;)

Question:
I see Anvik is wearing his Club Glacier Membership Tag ...
but neither seem to be sporting a Rabies Tag?

Aren't they "supposed" to wear a Rabies Tag - or do you not hang them for
fear of loosing them?

Husky15
09-23-2006, 06:10 PM
What beautiful dogs! You just wanna go up and kiss em all over!

finn's mom
09-23-2006, 06:23 PM
I want to see that Wall "in person" one day! :)

Dorothy39
09-23-2006, 06:38 PM
WOW, I am drawn to your threads Glacier!!! ;)

Thank-you for that CLOSE UP of Anvik!!!!!

Great Photos, as usual!!!!!

Glacier
09-23-2006, 06:41 PM
Aren't they "supposed" to wear a Rabies Tag - or do you not hang them for
fear of loosing them?

Their rabies tags are all lost. There is probably a huge collection of them somewhere in the yard, along with a pretty good number of little silver bone i.d. tags and microchip tags too! I only worry about the id tags. Always have more of those on hand.

Chase is probably due for a rabies shot soon and Anvik had his a few months ago, before he got dumped at the shelter. I only do rabies every three years. I just get the vet to come out here and do everyone at once, but he hasn't sent me the little notice yet.

zoomer
09-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Great pictures, they're really very beautiful! Very pretty dogs! :D Goldie has a very beautiful coat.

Pam
09-23-2006, 09:06 PM
Beautiful pictures! I love the close-ups especially. :) It looks like your leaves are beginning to turn. I love fall!

wolf_Q
09-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Very nice photos! All of your dogs are so gorgeous!

Cinder & Smoke
09-24-2006, 12:21 AM
Their rabies tags are all lost. :(
There is probably a huge collection of them somewhere in the yard,
along with a pretty good number of little silver bone i.d. tags,
and microchip tags too!

:p

I had that trouble years ago ...
and traced it to "inferior quality" hanging rings supplied with their County Licenses. :mad:

I used ONE ring for three tags - License, Rabies, and I.D. - so loose one, loose em ALL :mad:

The County bought some really CHEAP rings - very light gage and very little overlap.
Real easy to install ... but a little tug and they'd "Un-Wind" in a flash - :eek: -
and dump all the tags. :(

Enough folks must have complained; now the County rings are lil miniature
Bear Traps!
Harder than heck to thread onto a collar and then add the tags ...
but they sure don't come off too often!
They're HEAVY gage wire, and have 150% overlap.

cyber-sibes
09-24-2006, 12:31 AM
Wonderful photos! I'm really glad Chase has someone to rough-house with! I have the same situation here - Sherman is almost 4, but Star is going to be 10 in January. Star has slowed down a lot but still manages to race around the park, play with everybody, and wrestle Sherman down daily. For some reason, Sherman turns into my shadow if there's more than 2 other dogs at the park. I wish I could get him to play with some of the energetic young males there! Hey - I have an idea...Sherman could come stay with you for a while and get the hang of doggie-group play!

Queen of Poop
09-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Oh I just LOVE the close ups. That photo of Anvik is definitely one for the wall of fame. He's such a beautiful dog.