PDA

View Full Version : Gosh..

sandragonfly
09-23-2006, 03:28 PM
a gosh without pity, what is it with people?? I think of this daily, everytime I look at my golden dog smiling, wagging everyday. except for this place, pet talkers, the last hope.

I finally have had no respect for my family for good - except for the brother. I've been without a home for two months now, all of my cats have been distant and away from me for a month.

the big, nice home, (what the cats would call, castle) where my ten cats have been staying at, just had a minor fire last week and every animal were taken out of the house, into a dark, cold barn until the house is fixed up. they all each are in a medium dog-crate, alone, no other bigger, comfort crate/place for them right now and are living on haycraps. I haven't seen them for three weeks now, the longest ever broken. the caretaker were too busy with 1,500 rabbits.

managing going university at all, already missed one-third total of classes - my thunderetta, (new used) car I just got, its radiator, transmission and gasket all blew up while I was driving (one and half hours away from where I am staying at) to third day of school last tuesday to collect homework/books than online assignments - just barely am finished catching up.

seeing my furbabies again would help really a lot, and I'm about to lose my newest best friend just because she can't see how things can affect others and communication barriers as it's not our fault.

I'm utterly lost, not understanding anything, anyone now, the life or why or even want to and would need your thoughts/suporrts at anytime now.

Jessika
09-23-2006, 03:31 PM
Well you have to look on the bright side -- at least all your babies made it out safe and sound and are still happy and healthy! At least you still have your health as well, and are able to attend college. I know it's easy to only look at the bad things in situations like these, but you MUST look to the positives and count your blessings instead.

Pawsitive Thinking
09-23-2006, 03:37 PM
Life gets a bit much some times doesn't it? Hang in there though because one day the way you feel now will be a distant memory. You have many friends here xxxx

Karen
09-23-2006, 03:40 PM
How scary that the kitties' foster home had a fire, even a minor one! Awww, I hope you manage to visit them soon. And Thunderetta! What happened? Any chance of repair? That's so disappointing - does New York have a Lemon Law regarding cars? Did Thunderetta come with any kind of warranty? It's only been a few months that you owned her, right?

Pembroke_Corgi
09-23-2006, 03:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about more bad luck. :( Hang in there. I'm glad to hear your kitties are safe, anyway, I hope you get to see them soon!

sandragonfly
09-23-2006, 04:12 PM
quoted by jessika
I know it's easy to only look at the bad things in situations like these, but you MUST look to the positives and count your blessings instead.
I understand that was easy to advice people when you aren't in a similar siutation and I don't see why I must now. I'm just polluated by all people's actions we live with daily. I was in hospital twice not awhile ago, and the cats will not be happy if they live in those feced-cages for too long. the woman there mentioned several cats aren't eating well either.

quoted by karen
And Thunderetta! What happened? Any chance of repair? That's so disappointing - does New York have a Lemon Law regarding cars? Did Thunderetta come with any kind of warranty? It's only been a few months that you owned her, right?
before I had her, someone had had put oil/anti-fluids in and mixed, rottened the coolant/er, punctured into radiator then cracked the tranmission, conflicted gasket and blew up. possiblities of repairing, worthing three people's budgets, I'm still waiting for previous owner's response. what's lemon law? never heard of it.

Lady's Human
09-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Unfortunately used cars from private parties are not covered by the NYS lemon law, it only covers licensed dealers. You can, however, take them to small claims court to recover damages if they don't do anything to assist you.

(((Hugs))) to you and the furcrew.

lizbud
09-23-2006, 04:43 PM
Not quite sure I understand all of what you posted, but I do understand
it isn't good where you are. :( Sorry about the place where the kitties are
staying.I'm so glad none of them were hurt or injuried in the fire.It's to bad
the car had to quit on you too. :( Seems like a lot at one time, and not all
good. :( Please just try & hang in there. You do have Crayola with you,
right? That's a blessing right there.One day this will all be behind you and
you will be finished with school & have a much better life. ((HUGS))

Cinder & Smoke
09-23-2006, 04:59 PM
Does New York have a Lemon Law regarding cars?

Did Thunderetta come with any kind of warranty?

New York's Lemon Law ... see >
http://www.carlemon.com/lemon/NY_LemonGuide.html

Two important Lemon Law requirements:

1) The car was covered by the manufacturer's new car warranty at the time of original delivery; and

2) The car was purchased, leased or transferred within the earlier of the first 18,000 miles or two years from the date of original delivery

Don't know if there's any protection for buyers who purchase a "private sale" car -
most "private sales" are made "As Is, Where Is, and with NO Warranty".

/s/ Phred

Craftlady
09-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Once someone privately sells you a car it's yours and all the problems.
Buying from car dealers big or small, there is leverage incase something goes wrong.

sandragonfly
09-23-2006, 06:27 PM
please guys, I need prayers.

I'm not going into things legally, and I won't. I'm only hoping for a willingness, there was a lot given from this woman who sold me the car.

I just got a call, one cat (she wasn't sure of name, I have three black cats and am afraid it's zephyra, my heartcat and soulmate) may need to be at the hospital tonight.

Catty1
09-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Gina - if you have a garage report on the mixed-up anti and oils, you might want to show it to the previous owner. They might be the type to help you out a bit.

If the mechanic who looked at the damage can say that the radiator was punctured on purpose, that might help too.

I am glad your Ark is ok. I hope you see them soon!

chocolatepuppy
09-23-2006, 06:32 PM
I will pray for you and your ark Gina. {{{hugs}}}

Pembroke_Corgi
09-23-2006, 07:36 PM
I just got a call, one cat (she wasn't sure of name, I have three black cats and am afraid it's zephyra, my heartcat and soulmate) may need to be at the hospital tonight.
I'm so sorry, I"ll be hoping they are ok...

cyber-sibes
09-24-2006, 12:07 AM
Gosh, Gina, that's alot to get through :( . Very glad your kitties weren't hurt in the fire. Will say a prayer for your situation to improve, sweetie. (((Hugs))) to you & Crayola.

lv4dogs
09-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Oh sweetie, not more problems for you & the ark. You've been through enough. I wish I was able to help you out in some way. My ears, eer my eyes are here for you anytime you ned them! {{hugs}} you & the ark are in my thoughts & prayers.

Karen
09-26-2006, 11:49 PM
After a busy day at school, Gina got back to where she has been staying and someone had Crayola taken away! He had stayed "home" today, as he is supposed to every once in while, so it was a terrible shock to get back and have him not there.

Thankfully, he was sent to stay with the person who is fostering her cats, but no one told her - as they didn't know, Crayola's never supposed to be fed by anyone but Gina anyway - that he has some people food allergies, so she's also worried about that.

So prayers that it all be resolved, Crayola is being driven back to her right now, but this has been a very upsetting evening for her.
I told her to give him an extra kiss from me.

Your prayers are appreciated, everyone.

BC_MoM
09-26-2006, 11:57 PM
I'm so sorry Gina! One day this bad luck is bound to run out! You've had your share of it already! I'll be praying for you!

Cinder & Smoke
09-27-2006, 12:18 AM
Hi God ~

Hey God ...
We know we're not supposed to Question jest How You run da railroad ...
an summa us are prolly gonna Jump da Track a few tymes ...
But kan we get Gina anna Ark "switched" onta a less bizzie track?

She's been dodgin Express Trains all her life ...
maybe it's Tyme fur her ta get a Clear Track ta chug down a lil while.

Lotta us are Prayin fur dat ...
we'd like ta ride on Her Train an jest lissen to her Toot her Happie Horn.

Jest a Thought, God.

/s/ the Prayer Pups (an Dad, too)

Prayers??
God knows Gina's name by Heart, now. http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/wink.gif

/s/ Phred

Karen
09-27-2006, 12:34 AM
Thanks, pups!

Karen
09-27-2006, 04:03 PM
Just got a happy update from Gina - she made the RIT dance team! (A lifelong dream!) So that, and Crayola being back with her, are happy, happy, happy things.

Crayola's tummy still feels icky, so he's not eating (sure enough, he got given some food he shouldn't have had) but hopefully that'll pass soon - my food allergies sometimes take a day to recover from, too, so I know how he feels.

Still today has been a better day.

chocolatepuppy
09-27-2006, 08:47 PM
I hope Crayola is feeling better soon. Gina, I think of you often and am keeping you in my prayers. Things have just got to turn around for you. {hugs}

orangemm
10-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Prayers for you, Gina, and all your little furry ones. I hope all your rotten luck ends soon. You are overdue for a bonus!

rg_girlca
10-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Dear GOD when are going to give this poor girl a break. Don't you think she deserves happiness in her life? Haven't you put her through enough?

Dear Gina, I pray that there will be nothing but sunshine in your life very soon and all the cloudy days will finally be gone.

I wish that I could give you a big hug in person and tell you that it WILL get better, but all I can offer right now is my prayers and BIG virtual..........

.................HUGS..............

sandragonfly
10-08-2006, 08:44 PM
thankyou everyone, this means a lot. you people had me kept going. phred, "toot happy horn" had giggled me. :) I then realized I have forgotten how to giggle.

sorry I wasn't sure what to say, type and update sooner. this thread is a bit old now, as said in sticky prayer thread, we've been homeless for almost two weeks now and would still need you folkoughts. I don't know how much longer I want to take this, I just don't react to anything anymore.

the latest on thunder (the car), the owner willed to pay 2/3 of repairs, that was for our food and gas. I'm thinking about to sell her, not until after I finish school.

school - is crazy .. I missed four weeks total of classes, two teachers wanted to drop me out - I had to bring up a meeting. I was given one more chance which is understandable, and just had two make up midterms. four more weeks until final.. gosh, time flew so fast already.

cats, they all are okay, at least. no one needed to be seen by a doctor yet, I pray it stays that way still. and are at a better place right now, I miss them dearly. more than god knows. crayola is just fine and good, happy no matter what.

PMers and posters, we thank you very much for them, best 'lifters' we have now.

hugs,
..gina & one ark

Argranade
10-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Oh hope everything clears up for you real soon and the sun shall shine on you like never before.

Remember this is not gods fault, he does not make people suffer.

As I have said before...
Sometimes things get worse before they get better!

Im sure things will get much much better for you real soon you just wait and see, glad your pets are all well.

Take care....((((hugs))))! :)