PDA

View Full Version : The foster is HERE! :D

Sevaede
09-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Troy and I went to South Shreveport Animal Hospital, where about half of the PetSavers cats are boarded, to see who needed a foster home. We passed a mama cat and her kittens who were jumping and holding on to the metal grates of the cages. :( There were several babies who just meowed and meowed for attention.

So, we got showed one (the one that the rescue founder was telling me about). So very sweet, likes to knead the air, and is doing good. You wanna know who?

He is the second picture: http://www.petsaversshreveport.org/ps/cats.php

He is SUCH a big ol' sweetie pie! I am so glad to have him here! :D

RedHedd
09-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Aw! He's a cutie! Kneads the air? :D How cute!

Sevaede
09-23-2006, 01:19 PM
Aw! He's a cutie! Kneads the air? :D How cute!

Heh, yup! :D One of the techs was holding him and his front paws were hanging over his arms and his paws were just a' going!

I think he has Troy wrapped around his little paw. ;) As soon as Troy sat down, he was talking about how Bailey will probably end up being an Angelique-cat, and Bailey jumped in his lap for pets, cuddles, and purrs! :D

AbbyMom
09-23-2006, 01:39 PM
I think he has Troy wrapped around his little paw. As soon as Troy sat down, he was talking about how Bailey will probably end up being an Angelique-cat, and Bailey jumped in his lap for pets, cuddles, and purrs!

So, he's not only a beautiful kitty, but he's smart too! :)

catmandu
09-23-2006, 04:07 PM
Of all those faces Bailey is the one I would have chosen too.
That Little Cat I know would make a Big Hit with the Found Cats, and would soon be lying in a Big Cat Pile with them.
We pray that Bailey finds a Furr Ever Home with you.
Hes already making progress!!!

Sevaede
09-23-2006, 04:42 PM
So, he's not only a beautiful kitty, but he's smart too! :)

Heh, indeed! :D

Troy keeps referring to me as Baileys meowmie and call him our cat. It has not even been one day. :p Has my husband failed foster care 101 already? :o :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-23-2006, 04:46 PM
He sure is adorable and I'm glad to hear that your husband likes him so much. It sounds like you may have already become a foster failure.:)

Sevaede
09-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Of all those faces Bailey is the one I would have chosen too.
That Little Cat I know would make a Big Hit with the Found Cats, and would soon be lying in a Big Cat Pile with them.
We pray that Bailey finds a Furr Ever Home with you.
Hes already making progress!!!

Heh, I would love for Bailey to continue making progress with Soni and Isis. Hopefully there will be a three cat pile up over here, soon! :D

momcat
09-24-2006, 03:03 PM
And what a beauty he is! Bailey seems to have settled in and staked his claim not only in your hearts but in your home. He's a lucky little guy to have found you. From your post, he seems to have become rather taken with Troy. Is Bailey daddy's boy?

kimlovescats
09-24-2006, 05:54 PM
WOW, I LOVE Bailey! He looks so much like one of my former fosters who I really hated to place, but he got a fabulous home! His name was Griffin! I'll attach his picture! ;) CONGRATULIONS to you and Bailey! :D