PDA

View Full Version : Oil Portrait Of Pets On Canvas (samples)

nika
09-23-2006, 01:47 AM
I need your picture to paint a portrait of your pet in oils on canvas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

We are a group of artists and we paint oil portraits of pets on canvas and we are looking for models to be on our gallery on e-bay. As we are very honest people, we don’t want to get pictures to be painted by us without the pet owner’s permission. Please, we are not asking you to buy anything, of course you can participate, we start with a very low price just because we love to paint these adorable faces.
If it’s OK with you, please send us an e-mail saying that we can use your picture to make an oil portrait of it, if you want to send more than one picture it's fine.
*Sending directly to my e-mail is better, so that I will not forget to send you a picture of the portrait when it is done.

[email protected]

Thanks a lot!

Nika

Please take a look at the attachments to see beautiful samples of our work!

I just want to let you know that Karen gave me permission to participate on the bulletin board to ask for pictures of your pets, if you appreciate art, please we're welcome to send a picture to me.

Here's what Karen told me:

"Our bulletin board is a very active place. If you join that, and
post some examples or previous work you've done, people might
volunteer their pictures for your use ... try that."

Thanks to all!
ciao a tutti! Grazie!

ashleycat
09-23-2006, 11:25 AM
aww those are NEAT!

Jessika
09-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Weird... it says I have replied to this thread... but all the responses are gone??

Karen
09-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Weird... it says I have replied to this thread... but all the responses are gone??

That was a separate thread - she posted a new one, to show everyone more samples I think! The old thread and its responses are still there, too.

Husky_mom
09-23-2006, 01:34 PM
OH WOW!!.........such a neat work!!............if may I.........how much you charge for this kind of work.........I would love to get one of my dogs.......let´s say size 16x20 or 20x24..........or something in between those

nika
09-23-2006, 01:49 PM
I sent you an e-mail! Thanks again! I am new at PET OF THE DAY, so, I am still learning how everything works. :)

nika
09-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Thanks a lot!!!

nika
09-23-2006, 01:55 PM
I am following your idea, so I added more pictures of our work.
I am enjoying your site so much!!! Great people!

Nika!

Jessika
09-23-2006, 01:58 PM
That was a separate thread - she posted a new one, to show everyone more samples I think! The old thread and its responses are still there, too.
Oh I know she posted multiple threads, but it says I posted in this one because I auto-subscribe to all threads I post to, and it says I am subscribed to this thread lol

buttercup132
09-23-2006, 02:00 PM
Id love for you to use one of my pets to be painted.

But I cant see the samples:confused:
Could someone maybe pm me them or post them on here?

Jessika
09-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Id love for you to use one of my pets to be painted.

But I cant see the samples:confused:
Could someone maybe pm me them or post them on here?
Click the .doc file in the first post, it will open up wordpad and it has an image in it :)

BC_MoM
09-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Those are fantastic! :)