PDA

View Full Version : Wow...what a night...

Toby's my baby
09-22-2006, 11:33 PM
What a CRAZY night I had! If I had to repeat it, I would never do it again.

This week was homecomming at my new school, so we had the football game and dance this evening. I went to the football game with my sister and two other friends(Abby & Paige). My boyfriend met up with us later. My sister, Abby, and I all went over to Paiges house after the football game to get ready for the dance. My boyfriend called, and he was with his older brother, driving around, he wanted to come pick me up, instead of me going with the other girls. My mom would have grounded me if she found out that I went with them, because she's still a little on the protective side. Anyways, Josh and Cody came and picked me up, Josh and I had to go drop Cody off at the college for some thing that was going on. On our way to the highschool for the dance, Josh was going 45 in a 30 mph lane. A cop drove by, but I didn't see him turn around, so I didn't worry about it....but long behold...I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the flashing lights. My heart went to my throat, I was SO scared. :p I've been in a car with my parents when we've been pulled over, but I was nervous because it was with Josh, and I wasn't supposed to be riding with him. Josh ended up getting a speeding ticket, and his parents got called because he's a juvinal. I'm so glad my parents didn't get called. I'm still shaking...Josh apologized too many times to count tonight, but I just needed to vent, because I'm not supposed to say anything.

The rest of the night was pretty fun...there was an accident right outside the school though, with some Seniors I think..I didn't get the whole story though.

so sorry to vent :o

Dorothy39
09-22-2006, 11:40 PM
Hey,don't be sorry to Vent.

You had me back in the 60's for a moment, :eek: ( but, there wasn't a "ticket "involved) ;)

so glad that you had fun and you are okay!!!!

caseysmom
09-23-2006, 12:18 AM
Hmmmm do I answer as a parent or try to remember back when I was a teen....hmmmm I am sick of being a parent so I am glad you didn't get in trouble :D

BC_MoM
09-23-2006, 10:25 AM
lol! Aww.. Sounds like an exciting night. ;)

None of the schools here in Canada (or a good majority) don't have homecoming dances. We don't have football teams!

Almita
09-23-2006, 11:31 AM
Awww Beth i'm glad you are ok and hopefully you and Josh will be fine. It's ok to vent. Did seem like you had a fun time as well. Hope the seniors are ok as well.