PDA

View Full Version : Where Was The Weirdest Place You've Taught Your Dog A Trick??

coco-bean
09-22-2006, 06:05 PM
Ive officially master PAW...which to cainan is hand shake or a high five...depending on how rambunctious he is and how high he wants to throw his paw! I've mastered this skill on the toilet! haha, he likes to come see me while i am going to the bathroom....it use to take me a full 20 seconds in the bathroom, and now it takes me about 3 minutes because he wants to shake my hand the entire time were in there! haha!!

lisahumphreys882
09-22-2006, 06:59 PM
That's weird. I don't really remember where we taught my dog his tricks but as far as I know It wasn't really a weird place, I think it was in the kitchen. But my dog also likes to come in the bathroom when i'm in there too.

Kfamr
09-22-2006, 07:02 PM
Yep, Ki learned a trick in the bathroom. When I am using the bathroom she comes in and tries giving me a tennis ball. :rolleyes: Instead of taking it from her, I taught her "put it in the sink!" She jumps up and tosses it in the sink. :p

lute
09-22-2006, 11:18 PM
Gracie worked on her "sit" command when she was a puppy at the renisance festival.

Suki Wingy
09-23-2006, 10:14 PM
Niņo learned Wave at the park to wave to little kids after they pet him. He also comes in to the bathroom while I'm peeing. :rolleyes:

cloverfdx
09-23-2006, 10:23 PM
lol Tinny is a bathroom girl aswell, glad i am not the only one ;). I taught Elvis High - 5 in the middle of an obedience class. The instructor we had for that class and i clash, and i got sick of his 10 minute talks on nothing in class so i sat down on the ground in the middle of the class and taught El a trick lol.

coco-bean
09-24-2006, 08:42 AM
i guess now im officially taught cainan to take a shower with me! This morning he jumped right on in the tub with me and sat under the faucet and licked up the water....i was in the middle of finishing up my hair so we had a nice little shower time! lol