PDA

View Full Version : how many pics?

toughCookie
06-01-2002, 02:28 AM
How many pics do you have of your cats, in the house? do you have them framed and out? I have 2 of those collage frames filled, and about 5 separate frames up on the wall, and a couple on my desk. am I obsessed, or do others have alot of pics around? I love to take pics of them doing different things, sleeping, and of the funny looks on their faces. I still have to get a yawning pic tho, and one of Emma's belly, she has grey polka dots on her tummy!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
06-01-2002, 02:37 AM
So far I think I have about 85 or so pics of my babies..... Some didn't turn out very good and I don't have a digital camera sooo I guess I actually have around 75... I don't have any kids so my kitties are my babies!!!http://www.colute.net/cwm/ups/layla_phoenix/heartpump.gif and I love them sooo much http://www.colute.net/cwm/ups/layla_phoenix/heartpump.gif
I have pictures of them everywhere too at home and at work and I email them to EVERYONE if they want them or not!!!!!! So don't worry you are not alone!!

Former User
06-01-2002, 05:41 AM
Get this: we have a bit over 1 300 pics taken with digital camera :o And with a normal camera, 50 or so I guess. There's few pics on the frames too.... Yeah, I know, I take a lot of pics :rolleyes:

AmberLee
06-01-2002, 10:52 AM
:o :p I stand confessed as a Pet Talk failure: oh yes, I have hundred of photos of cats, cats, cats but they sit unorganized in envelopes waiting, hoping, longing to be released into frames and or albums. :eek: :o Considering my rate of progress this could take YEARS to accomplish.

Mini-funny: Time - late fall 1999, Cassy and Sassy were kittens and as cute as the dickens and frankly jet-propelled bundles of energy. Most of my photos of them waking were little blurs of gray fur, so I took a BUNCH of sleeping kittens photos and inflicted them unmercifully on friends, family, coworkers, stray passers-by... I'd proudly gone through a set of 36 photos of delightfully precious sleeping kittens and mentioned at the end something about the adorableness of the positioning of the tails and paws in this particular photo when my coworker arose from his stupor long enough to be astonished, "You mean you didn't make me sit through 36 copies of the same photo???". :o I wish Pet Talk had been around then, you'd've noticed the precious differences of paw to nose and crossed tailed darlings. Sigh!

toughCookie
06-01-2002, 03:57 PM
AmberLee

I know exactly what you mean... those non-cat/animal lovers are so sad, they just don't get the joy of pics do they? they don't understand...I feel funny too when I am around people that seem completely indifferent to animals, like once at a dental appt, where I had been lots of times before, and I really got the cold feeling, I left and thought wow what a bunch of cat haters!
when they heard about poor cookie and what we spent on her, they thought it was crazy... guess I was suposed to just let her die right then??? even some in my family thought it was nuts for a cat i had just got a few days before... :mad: :mad: :mad:
well I would do it all over again for my Cookie.

krazyaboutkatz
06-01-2002, 11:35 PM
I also have many pictures of my cats. I have about 13 of them framed and many other rolls of them stored away in my dresser draw. I also have quite a few at work. Everyone at work knows I love cats. Luckily there are other animal lovers there too. I don't think it's crazy to have so many pics of your cats. Since I don't have any children, they are my children.

wolflady
06-02-2002, 11:13 PM
LOL LOL ROTFL!!

I can SO picture this!! I just love the way you phrase it....too too purrrrfect! Of course WE animal lovers would have noticed the differences in the photos! :rolleyes: LOL LOL And, we all know...you can never have too many pictures! :D

Originally posted by AmberLee
:o :p I stand confessed as a Pet Talk failure: oh yes, I have hundred of photos of cats, cats, cats but they sit unorganized in envelopes waiting, hoping, longing to be released into frames and or albums. :eek: :o Considering my rate of progress this could take YEARS to accomplish.

Mini-funny: Time - late fall 1999, Cassy and Sassy were kittens and as cute as the dickens and frankly jet-propelled bundles of energy. Most of my photos of them waking were little blurs of gray fur, so I took a BUNCH of sleeping kittens photos and inflicted them unmercifully on friends, family, coworkers, stray passers-by... I'd proudly gone through a set of 36 photos of delightfully precious sleeping kittens and mentioned at the end something about the adorableness of the positioning of the tails and paws in this particular photo when my coworker arose from his stupor long enough to be astonished, "You mean you didn't make me sit through 36 copies of the same photo???". :o I wish Pet Talk had been around then, you'd've noticed the precious differences of paw to nose and crossed tailed darlings. Sigh!

C.C.'s Mom
06-03-2002, 01:08 AM
I don't know how many. I bring a 36-film to the drugstore once a week, most of them pictures of my pets. In our studio upstairs I have a bookcase filled with albums of nothing but pets.... Every pet it's own albums.

Nobody understands my addiction. When we have family gatherings and everybody shows pictures from husbands and children... I come out with my pets. They give me very strange looks :confused:

It's good that we don't have a digital camera (so far).

Oh, I film them too! I take my camera with me to the dog playground, when we visit my relatives, and so on.

I've got the entrance of the house filled with large black/white pictures in pretty frames - all of the pets. My purse has their pictures in it, my desktop (computer) has pictures of them on the background...

It's a wonderful addiction, I would say.

moosmom
06-04-2002, 06:22 PM
I have so many pictures of my cats, like AmberLee, totally unorganized in their envelopes, that I ended up buying a digital camera and downloading them into ofoto.com

Everytime I look at the paper pictures, it reminds me that I, as sad as it may be, have no life outside my cats and friends. But at least I do have 24 hour a day, 7 day a week unconditional love. And all the purrs I want!!

:D

Donna

Former User
06-05-2002, 04:08 AM
I was numbering more pics last night and the amounts look like this

Casper = 488 pics

Kitty = 705 pics

C & K together = 292 pics

All together that is whipping 1485 pics :eek:

Poor Casper and Kitty, they don't probably even know how my face looks like since camera is infront of it all the time :rolleyes:

yumyum6970
06-05-2002, 06:49 AM
Wow..that is alot of pics casper & kitty!!! We only have a small album full and a few pics on the tv stand in frames.

NoahsMommy
06-05-2002, 03:14 PM
This is so fun!! :) I am so glad everyone else is like me in my cat obsessions!! :) :) :)

We have tons of pictures of our cats. Everytime I take a picture, it's of one of our babies. We have pictures in frames, on the fridge, on our desks at home and work and on my desktop on my work and home computer. :) My best friend, who has four cats, bought Noah and Noel thier very own kitty-kat picture album for Christmas this year! Noah's is almost full and Noel's is getting there! :)

Amberlee, I know that familiar feeling when you are going on and on about your precious babies and your audiance is like....uh...yea....anyway. :( So, I seek out my fellow pet lovers and chat with them! :D

AmberLee
06-05-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
...I know that familiar feeling when you are going on and on about your precious babies and your audiance is like....uh...yea....anyway. :( So, I seek out my fellow pet lovers and chat with them! :D

;) Thank heavens for Pet Talk. [And if my non-pet obsessed friends knew what you were saving THEM from, they'd be singing your praises, too! :D :cool: :eek: ]

daisy
06-05-2002, 04:55 PM
I'm so grateful that Pet Talk is around and there are people like AmberLee to remind me that I'm not the only crazy cat-obsessed person around...

Before I was married, I took lots of pictures of my Marsha (now my hubby and I take lots of pictures of our human baby, Sophia). Whenever I'd take the film to Target to be developed, my mom would speculate that somewhere, a film developer is probably going, "Oh, no, not that darn cat again!!!" I'd be surprised if such words were never uttered!

Edwina's Secretary
06-05-2002, 05:05 PM
Edwina's silver-plated photo album (her and her four footed friends) sits on the coffee table in the living room. Our wedding album -- the ordinary one from the photographer is away in a cupboard somewhere!