PDA

View Full Version : is it worth it

GoldenLuv
09-22-2006, 04:56 PM
Dog Agility Starter Kit
Product Code-442-0190
We were pleased to find the Dog Agility Starter Kit for home practicing, it’s what many of our customers have been looking for. Includes all items listed below:

• 32” Wide high jump, adjusts to 34” high.
• Open Tunnel, 48” long, 24” diameter.
• Pause Box, 34” square.
• Weave Poles, 6 poles, 36” high, 20” apart.
• Stop watch, award ribbons, start/finish line and a tip booklet.
• For use outdoors.

http://www.jbpet.com/shopping/images/4420190.jpg

My babies would be good at this and i am just wondering if this is worth the money. just for starters

Product Id Name Price Qty

442-0190 Dog Agility Starter Kit $39.99
*In Stock Now!

binka_nugget
09-22-2006, 05:03 PM
The price isn't terribly bad. I have built a jump and set of weave poles out of PVC for less.. much stronger than the flimsy jump and weave poles in the set.. but I'd say go for it if you just want to have fun at home. I've considered buying the set for the tunnel alone :p I can't for the life of me find a darn tunnel!

GoldenLuv
09-22-2006, 05:12 PM
The price isn't terribly bad. I have built a jump and set of weave poles out of PVC for less.. much stronger than the flimsy jump and weave poles in the set.. but I'd say go for it if you just want to have fun at home. I've considered buying the set for the tunnel alone :p I can't for the life of me find a darn tunnel!

oh yea this would be for at home fun gracie has to much engery (sp?) that i thought this would help burn it off