PDA

View Full Version : New Tricks

sanford8916
09-22-2006, 09:16 AM
Lou Lou has always been a pup, that if you throw a treat or toy to her, she will let it hit her in the head, we call her a "duh dog"! Well last night she finally caught on. :p She now can catch a tennis ball, and she loves doing it, we had to throw the ball over and over and over. She was so excited! And as soon as the alarm went off this morning she brought me the tennis ball, I don't think I was ready to play catch at 5:00am. :confused: She loves to play fetch but now that she can catch, she loves it! Maybe she will out grow the puppy duhs after all! :D As soon as I get a new camera I will post pictures of her doing her new trick!

Dorothy39
09-22-2006, 09:21 AM
Oh Lou Lou, You have figured out "The Tennis Ball"!!!

And, You have the will to play at 5:00 A.M. :D

That's cute!!!! ;)

pitc9
09-22-2006, 09:30 AM
LOL!! Buddy was a "duh dog" for the first 3 years I had him. Sierra can snatch anything out of the air like a Champ! I think she's taught him how to catch things because the past few days he's caught treats I've thrown to him.
Before, I used to show him the treat and ask him "Are you ready?" then I'd throw it and all he would do was close his eyes and open his mouth as wide as he could and hope it would somehow get in his mouth! :o