PDA

View Full Version : The Final Reading for Allen, Flutter, and Pouncer

catnapper
09-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Nancy called me back to finish the reading for my guys.

Allen is not admitting to peeing but Nancy is sure he's the pee-er. Since he's not admitting to it she can't quite figure out WHY he's peeing. That leaves us back to square one - sigh. She says he reasily admits he poops outside the box and that he does it because he feels trapped in the box and wants to get in and out as fast as possible. This makes so much sense because I've witnessed him pooping in the box (and out :rolleyes: ) and as soon as he's done he flies like a rocket away from the box (or bathmat :rolleyes: ). She says that not the case with peeing though. She said she was sure Allen was NOT the pee-er because Pouncer kept saying he's the one who pees. Then it finally hit her that Pouncer was protecting Allen by taking the blame himself! She said Pouncer does occasionally pee outside the box, but thats only because he feels pain and it burns. She said its Allen peeing outside the box 95% of the time but she can't get a reason from him, mainly like I said because he won't admit to it. She was actually surprised that I have two pee-ers in the house. She was sure there was only one, but not two.

Allen apparently is one shy boy with a confidence problem. He does like the additional cuddles I've been giving him and wants me to continue giving him the extra love. She asid he is the sweetest cat and he's the kind of cat everyone wishes they had (yeah, except the peeing issue :rolleyes: )

Now, onto Pouncer. He's apparently the strongest empathy asborbing kitty she's ever come across. She said he's like a sponge and just absorbs all the emotions of the people around him. If I'm happy and content, he's happy and content. If I'm stressed, then he's stressed. He apparently wants to take away all the pain we feel and take it upon himself. So when I've been stressed these past few weeks, he's been trying to help relieve my stress by taking on some of my stress. Gosh that makes me feel AWFUL! :( Poor boy has been trying to help me and got himself sick! (This is basically exactly the same thing the vet said last week) She said I need to act as if I'm not stressed and let things roll off me (easier said than done) if only to protect him since he doesn't know how to NOT absorb my stress. She also said he's like he bounces on clouds... that she can't quite describe the emotion he's showing her other than light as a feather bouncing on clouds. After she was done her reading I admited he's been on valium and she laughed -- she said that explains the cloud sensation! LOL All in all, Pouncer is one happy kitty who loves all the people and animals in his house and he's a laid back boy who just wants everything happy. She said she LOVES this cat.

FLutter. She said Flutter didn't say much. She's happy and wishes I would stop worrying about her. She said Flutter does NOT understand why I worry about her and does not remember anything from before she came here. I said to NAncy, "So she basically has no idea she's special or different?" And Nancy said she doesn't. Good, now meowmie can stop worrying! She's very happy and thinks everything is hers. Not that she's being greedy and taking ownership of everything, but that it never occured to her that she wasn't allowed to be anywhere or do anything - she just figured it was here, she is here, so its hers to use. That fits, that seems like Flutter! :D I asked Nancy if she likes when I meow to her, and Flutter says "Yes" but I'm not saying anything. She knows I'm trying to communicate but am not saying anything she can understand. She knows what I am trying to say to her, and wishes I would use more mental images when I talk to her. Oh, and Flutter is definately the alpha cat around here. I noticed she was trying to claim alpha status I just never knew she already had it! :p

And.... Cameron isn't bothering them in the least. They don't care that he's here.

Oh, and it seems my step-dad's mom is trying to come in with a message for my cousin Jenny who is pregnant. Nancy will call me back when it becomes clearer.

Whew, that was a lot to say! :D

catnapper
09-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Oh, and she said I must be very tired every night because they all feel very loved and that they get the individual attention they need. They are all happy and content and feel loved. :) That made me feel good to hear. I laughed when she said I must be tired because of all the love I must be giving them during the day.

Husky_mom
09-21-2006, 02:18 PM
wow, such a nice readings..........to bad you´re still clueless about Allen peeing, but at least they are all happy and I bet it lifted a weight to reassure what you must already know ;) ..........keep the good work and just relax......for Pouncer´s sake ;) :p :D .........

Lizzie
09-21-2006, 02:20 PM
I never thought I'd be saying this, but I wonder how much she would charge for 18 cats :D

Donnaj4962
09-21-2006, 02:21 PM
WOW! How very cool! I have been waiting to hear how the rest of the reading went.

Sounds like you have a happy group of contented cats.... except for the little peeing issue.

Nancy sounds very cool, and intuitive! I need to save some $$ and have it done for my girls. :D

catlover4ever
09-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Kim, good readings!! Do you feel you have a better understanding now?

I know when I talked to Brenda about G&G they (G&G) were totally clueless that they were special...G&G don't know that they are different because the only way they have known their life is that of blind cats.....they thought that all cats were that way....I think Flutter is the same...she does not know anything is different with her paws because to her she leads a very normal life....and to think we worry about our "special" babies soooo much.

catmandu
09-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Now I feel even worse that I never thought to have a reading done for the Moose.
Maybe I could have made his life a bit easier.
Sorry Moose Angel.

Catty1
09-21-2006, 07:24 PM
Gary...if Moose was dying, sweetie - would KNOWING have helped him?

Maybe Nancy can still get some vibes if you sent her a picture.

Don't tell her what happened to Moose - just see what she comes up with!

HUGS!

Catty1
09-21-2006, 07:25 PM
Lizzie - you never know, maybe she DOES have bulk rates! :D Never hurts to ask!

AbbyMom
09-21-2006, 08:42 PM
Wow, what an amazing reading. I had to read that three times.

Just curious, what is your opinion, then? Obviously it was interesting. Was it more than that for you?

krazyaboutkatz
09-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Kim, this sounds like a great reading.:) I wish that you knew why Allen was peeing though. Maybe some day he'll let you know. I'm very glad to hear that every one is happy.:) Did you ask about Abby or Harry at all?

shais_mom
09-22-2006, 12:03 AM
that's awesome Kim!
I'm so happy for you!

catnapper
09-22-2006, 08:12 AM
I was happy with the reading. She got Allen perfectly and he does seem happier since the beginning of the reading last week... more content.

She also made a lot of sense about Pouncer. The funny thing is that she gave the exact same final conclusion as the vet: Pouncer's problem stems from reacting to my stress and Allen's problem is either behavioral or medical - ahhh my boys!

She didn't say much about Flutter. She said it is because Flutter just showed that she is one happy little girl with lots of confidence. Flutter bascially didn't have much to say. Nancy said that they usually only do a lot of talking if they feel there is a problem or they are emotionally charged - like if they enjoyed a certain game a lot, etc.

I didn't do Abby and Harry for two reasons - #1 financial - I simply didn't have the money for two additional readings. #2 I have no issues with them and it would seem wasteful to spend money (even if I did have the money) where there aren't any issues. I did consider Flutter to have an issue because I worry all the time whether or not she feels any pain associated with her leg.

mruffruff
09-22-2006, 03:03 PM
I'm glad you had Nancy read for you.

I had her do my ex-feral. BC won't let me touch her after being here 4 years! Nancy told me she's very content and not at all afraid of me, but just doesn't like the feel of human touch. Now I'm satisfied that she's happy and I don't try to touch her. I find she's coming closer to me on her own.

Even though she couldn't solve the peeing problem, you did get some insight into what they think. They think you're a good meomie. Isn't that a relief?

Can you get a realllllllllly big plastic box for Allen to use as a litter box? Maybe an under-the-bed storage box would help. Anything is worth a try.