PDA

View Full Version : sad day sort of

Corinna
09-21-2006, 01:32 PM
I'm posting this just as informtion for those who knew my little Wee One rabbit. This morning I had to take him and have him put to sleep. The last couple of weeks I knew it would be nessacary . He started to have major cancer tummor growth. 2 days a go he started falling over , and stopped grooming. So this moring he looked just miserable. I knew it was time.
So my 16 year old little guy is gone. I'll put up a memoral later as I now must dress for an old neighbors funeral ( his liver blew out from acholism ) he was 63.
Added the memorial thread Wee One

Vela
09-21-2006, 01:51 PM
Aww sorry to hear. AT least he had a long and happy life. It's always hard to lose a beloved pet. My best wishes to you.

My Peanuts
09-21-2006, 02:20 PM
I'm so sorry. At least you were able to keep him out of pain. :(

Aspen and Misty
09-21-2006, 02:22 PM
I am so sorry ((hugs)).

It is so hard to loose a pet. I know how wonderful rabbits can be and how in love you can fall with them.

Rest in peace little one.

Ashley

dukedogsmom
09-21-2006, 02:43 PM
I'm so sorry. I know how difficult that decision is. You had him for a long time. He must have given you lots of happiness. It's really something how they weave their way into our hearts. My rabbit Nibbles can help welcome him to the RB.

Dorothy39
09-21-2006, 03:06 PM
Corinna,

:(

I tend to feel your despair!!! And, I want you to really know how sorry I am that your Wee One is no longer with you,~~~

You have to deal with this loss, coupled with the loss of a neighbor as well.

When life hurts, there is Pet Talk~~~~ and We truely care!! :( {{HUGS}}}

My Your Sweet Rabbit~~~ Rest in Peace~~

Argranade
09-21-2006, 03:08 PM
May your little Bun Bun reast in peace.

Hope you can get over this and feel your Bunny is in a beautiful place!

(((hugs!))) :(

lizbud
09-21-2006, 05:59 PM
I am sorry for your loss, both of them. :( I think this must be a day of
sadness for a lot of people.My best firend in the world besides family of
course, told me today she is selling her house.( It's right down the street
from me) I am happy for her to have found a new love, but darn. :(
She will be moving to a different town down in southern Indiana.I just hate
goodbyes.

Chilli
09-21-2006, 08:34 PM
I'm so very sorry. =(
It sounds like he lived a very long, very wonderful life in which he was loved constantly! I don't believe a rabbit could honestly ask for more.
I didn't even know rabbits could live to that age, but it was just his time, and I'm glad he is not in pain anymore.
((((hugs))))
It must be so hard to loose a pet thats been there with you so long.
RIP Wee One.

Pembroke_Corgi
09-21-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm so sorry. :(

cyber-sibes
09-21-2006, 11:06 PM
:( I'm so sorry, it's heartbreaking to have to say good-bye, but at least he's not in pain anylonger. Play & hop at the RB, Wee One!

K9karen
09-21-2006, 11:15 PM
:( I'm so sorry Corinna. Losing a pet is one of the worst things in the world. Thank you for relieving his suffering. Now he's hopping around again, painfree and happy. Hugs to everyone.

krazyaboutkatz
09-22-2006, 12:07 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.:( RIP Wee One.:(

lv4dogs
09-22-2006, 09:30 AM
Oh Corinna I am so very sorry for your loss. It's never easy loosing a loved one is it. You're in my thoughts. {{hugs}} sweetie.