PDA

View Full Version : The Sims!!

coco-bean
09-21-2006, 01:19 PM
As many of you dont know, im a game NERD!!! Especially anything on the computer! Im a push over for those Sims, and the Sims 2!! I just checked out their website, it's been a while because my computer is too slow to play them anymore but i've been saving up for a new one to buy all these games i want!
ANYWAY...the point of this thread is...The Sims 2 will have PETS!! Dogs, cats ect. it comes out this fall!! Cant Wait to make my own little coco and cainan in the game YAY!! ;)

BC_MoM
09-21-2006, 01:20 PM
There's already been a thread on this. ;)

Do you know when the release date is? I couldn't find it anywhere on the site.

Muddy4paws
09-21-2006, 01:21 PM
Believe me, Im counting down the days! have been for like 2 months :o ! I cant wait and my CD Drive has decided to break so its got to be replaced by the time it comes out! :D

coco-bean
09-21-2006, 01:21 PM
oh really? wow way WAY over my head i guess, sorry!! i guess i never saw it, unless it was before i came here! BUT...nope i dont know the release date...ill search the web and ill let ya know if i come up with anything!

BC_MoM
09-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Found it!

Release Date: Sep 28, 2006

coco-bean
09-21-2006, 01:24 PM
omg haha, i just saw that too!! lol!! DANG...i wont have a new computer by then...that sucks!!! :( but hopefully soon!! In like a year :(

Blue_Frog
09-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Looks like Sims 2 has been out for a while?
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10042302&catid=21148

Or did you mean the Sims 2 Expansion pack "The Sims Unleashed"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/videogames/B00006CRVB/bella81

The Sims Unleashed will give your Sims the chance to add a furry friend to the family. Visit the pet store to pick a dog or cat for your Sims. Then run their pet lives and fulfill their pet needs as you increase the fun and social life of the whole Sim household. Housebreak your pets; train them to do tricks; play with them; buy them toys, treats, and accessories; and do your best to keep them from destroying the whole house! Your Sims will have plenty to do while taking care of their pets. An expanded neighborhood with 30 additional residential lots and five community lots featuring parks, cafés, and a vegetable market will give your Sims and their pets a variety of places to meet their neighbors.

We had to stop a buddy of ours from playing the sims when he started creating us all in the game, and was having more interaction with the 'fake' people than us :eek:

coco-bean
09-21-2006, 01:30 PM
haha that is kinda creapy! no i ment the sims 2! i have ALL the regular Sims, and use to play them on more then just a regular basis and i played unleashed all the time, but of course my computer got pretty slow! I was talking about the new one coming out!

Blue_Frog
09-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Ahhh... gotcha !! I never really got into the Sims -- i get sucked into those kind of games wayyyy too much (*koff-koff-world-of-warcraft-koff*) but it certainly looks like a lot of fun!