PDA

View Full Version : Wiser

blue girl
09-21-2006, 09:21 AM
Wiser, what a beautiful photo of you! Your colors are so vibrant and it really shows off your winning personality! You have such a great story--going from rags to riches and to be so blessed by such a wonderful, loving family!
So often we think about the poor dogs and cats that have been neglected and need to be rescued--thank you for reminding us that there are so many other animals out there that need our attention and that happy endings are meant for all of them. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-21-2006, 01:17 PM
Wiser you are a charmer for sure!!!

I'm so glad you have a loving family and happy home now.
You look so happy in your wonderful picture I can't help but smile! :D

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
09-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Oh, would you look at that beautiful birdie boy!!! Your colors are spectacular! Wiser, I could swear you're wearing a smile, too!:D Bet you're one awesome dancer, Wiser! What a cutie! :) Amazing what a little good loving and lots of good food can do to heal the body and spirit, right Wiser? I'm so happy you found your way to such a wonderful, loving forever home, sweetheart! Hope you're having a super fab day of celebration, filled with lots of dancing and cuddling and don't forget the yogurt, oatmeal and cornmash, spoon fed of course!:D Congrats to our most stunning, most deserving Pet of the Day, precious Wiser!:)

zoey
09-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Hi Wiser!
You've come a long way! You're finally getting the good treatment, love and ahh food, don't forget the food, you deserve! You definately deserve to be POTD, congrats!!