PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!!

eventa_gurl
09-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Hi my names Brooke. I have 4 horses, a dog and chickens.
My thoroughbred horse is Noodle and Bailey. Bailey's my fav, sh eloves to gallop and loves to jump, I event on her in Prelim and its the best fun ever. Sparky is a bit of everything kinda breed, and Gypsy's a welsh pony, shes so cute. I love my horses and I cant wai to put my mare Bailey in foal next year. My dog is Digby. And i havent named my chickens so ill call them chicken 1- Chicken 7. :)

Zippy
09-21-2006, 08:36 AM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk.
All your pets sound beauitful can't wait for pics
I don't have any horses i wish i did but i do have 2 cats(Zippy and Pumpkin) and 3 betta fish(Nemo,Ruby and Libby)

pitc9
09-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Welcome!!
I don't have horses but I enjoy their beauty!
I have 2 German Shepherd Dogs.
What breed(s) of dog is Digby? By the way... I LOVE that name!

MajesticCollies
09-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Welcome to PT Brooke. I have a few Collies in my house hold. Your Sparky sounds like a good ole American Breed.(Thats what they call the mix if you don't know what he is).:D

Argranade
09-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Welcome! :D

Chickens are great pets...hopefuly I plan on getting one too add to my outdoor flock I just love Chikens they can be so gentle and are beautiful birds! :D

eventa_gurl
09-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Hey, Digby is a chocolate labrador, hes gorgous and he loves licking people(gets annoying at times). I love cats too, im trying to convince my dad to get me another cat, my last one got hit by a car (RIP Ginger).

This is a pic of me jumping Bails. I'll hav to get some photos of the others.

sammy101
09-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Welcome to PT! I have two dogs, Kodie & Lucy,and a Betta Jerry.
You have a gorgeous horse! I look forward to seeing more pictures. :)