PDA

View Full Version : Katie read asap

doolittleky
09-20-2006, 06:18 PM
Fwd: [FayettevilleFortBraggVirtualYardSale] EMERGENCY HELP! 40 cats Message List
Reply | Forward Message #45194 of 45213 < Prev | Next >

I know I am on special notice but wanted to help these babies. contact the lady below for any info. please cross post. as you can see time is running out.

Christine Powell <cpowell1709@...> wrote:
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 20:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FayettevilleFortBraggVirtualYardSale] FTGH: HELP! 40 cats and kittens need homes
To: Tammy Whitfield <southernfamily2002@...>

Sure! I think you may have spoken with me before, but I can not find the email. We do animal rescue in Robeson county but the shelter is full and the social services are involved because of the condition of the lady and they are threatening to have the authorities (animal control) put them down tomorrow...but we may be able to get a one week extension and at least try to save a few. Thanks.

Tammy Whitfield <southernfamily2002@...> wrote:
would you like a group that can have these posted at

Christine Powell <cpowell1709@...> wrote:
HELP! Free 40 cats and kittens need homes. They are living in a home that will be demolished soon. The woman who owns them is elderly and can not provide for them any longer. They are all tame and very sweet and friendly. There are tuxedos, calicos, tabbys and solid colored felines. Some long hair and some short hair. All ages from infant to 3 years old. Four of the cats have already been spayed. Both males and females. Can you help save a cat from being put to sleep? Here’s your chance, save a cat by calling Katherine at 910-858-2771 or 910-261-8793.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

catmandu
09-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Thats terrible.
We are praying that as many of those Cats will get Furr Ever Homes as possible.