PDA

View Full Version : I´m feeling lonely.....

Husky_mom
09-20-2006, 03:29 PM
I´m feeling lonely as the pups have been going to their new homes :(.......but :) because they´ve went to great homes.........I still have one girl.....I´ve been talking to some potentials but still not the right one..........I´ve had some wackos called too :rolleyes: .........

anyway my house is feeling empty without all the Husky howling madness......I kind of miss it, it´s not the same but still.......

I have a few pics still to share, but haven´t been able to upload them :rolleyes: .........for some they are their last shots, for the two girls left (gray and black ) I may give you a few more :D

thanks for reading, it´s a no sense thread but I needed to get my emotions out, and what better than here.....whare I know you´ll understand (cause I´ve been like depressed and teary eyed this few days :()

Karen
09-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Awww, empty-nest syndrome, eh? Yup, more pictures, please! And just think of all the joy and chaos you have unleashed on their new families! Smile! :)

JenBKR
09-20-2006, 03:59 PM
I can't imagine how difficult it must be to give them away - even knowing that they are going to great homes. It's too hard not to get attached. ((((hugs))))

Chilli
09-20-2006, 04:48 PM
(((hugs!)))
When my sister takes Skylar (our husky mix) with her for a day or two, it always feels so dull and empty without the big ol' hyper guy around to torment us :D, so I couldn't even begin to imagine how it must feel for you!
Thats the only reason why I doubt I could foster dogs & cats very well, as its close to impossible not to get attached.. and then it feels so empty when they've gone to wonderful homes.
I do agree: More pictures of those pups, please! =D

anna_66
09-21-2006, 10:16 AM
After seeing all those sweet husky faces I can't even imagine the lonliness your feeling right now. I don't think I would have been able to part with any of them.
Just try to enjoy what time you have left with the girls (are you still keeping one?).
(((HUGS)))
Anna

Husky_mom
09-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Awww, empty-nest syndrome, eh? Yup, more pictures, please! And just think of all the joy and chaos you have unleashed on their new families! Smile! :)

you got it right sista!!!.......
I´ll get to upload them in these days and I know you´ll love them!!
thanks for your reply......

It's too hard not to get attached.

definately.........each has taken a piece of my heart with them

it always feels so dull and empty without the big ol' hyper guy around to torment us

LOL.......they are quite a treat aren´t they??........LOVE THEM

After seeing all those sweet husky faces I can't even imagine the lonliness your feeling right now.

awww.......I know what you mean.......as I said they each took a piece of my heart.......but I still have my girls and my baby girls to give more lovins......