PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine Update

MajesticCollies
09-20-2006, 03:05 PM
I have now had Jasmine for a week and a half and through conventional meds and Holistic Care we are now beginning to see a difference in her. Here's a pic from before and some pics from today.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/PICT2371.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/PICT2396.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/PICT2404.jpg

I also talked to the Director of Tri State Collie Rescue today and she said they have recieved enough donations already for Jasmine to cover her $800 vet bill.
Got to love people!!!!

JenBKR
09-20-2006, 03:23 PM
What a sweet girl? Love those eyes. Is Jasmine a rescue?

Jadapit
09-20-2006, 03:26 PM
She looks wonderful. Its amazing what some tender loving care can do. What was the matter with her nose in the first picture?

Vela
09-20-2006, 03:29 PM
She had mange. Good job!! It's awesome to see her doing so much better already.

MajesticCollies
09-20-2006, 04:07 PM
JenBKR
What a sweet girl? Love those eyes. Is Jasmine a rescue?
Yes Jasmine is a rescue. My son and I work with Tri State Collie Rescue and bring in the worst of the Collies and restore thier health so that they may be adopted. When all is finished though it is sad to see them go. Luckily we know they are going to forever loving homes.

sanford8916
09-20-2006, 04:10 PM
It's amazing how well a dog can do when taken care of. It breaks my heart to know people do this to their dogs and don't seek treatment for them! My pup has even the littlest thing wrong with her and she goes to the vet before it get bad! You are doing a great thing for these dog!

binka_nugget
09-20-2006, 04:17 PM
She's looking good! I bet she'll be absolutely stunning when she's done recovering. :)

Chilli
09-20-2006, 04:40 PM
She's looking so much better already, so beautiful! What a lucky girl to have found such a wonderful foster home. =)
And thank goodness for the people who so unselfishly make donations!

Danegirl2208
09-20-2006, 05:25 PM
Oh Tim she looks great! What a sweetheart, give her a big hug from me :)

Vette
09-20-2006, 05:51 PM
She looks a heck of a lot better!!

i missed out on what was going on.
did she have a rash or some kind of algergy?

elizabethann
09-20-2006, 06:37 PM
She looks so healthy and happy in the "after" pictures. Are you going to keep her or are you just fostering her? I may have missed a previous post - sorry.

Dorothy39
09-20-2006, 07:38 PM
WOW!!!

I can remember seeing that first picture of Jasmine!!!!

Is that the same dog??? :eek: :D

Holy Moly!!!!! She sure is beautiful, isn't she?

What a wonderful rescue.

Thank-You for showing us What Loving People Can DO!!!!!!

MajesticCollies
09-20-2006, 08:41 PM
For those who missed the first post, I do work with Collie rescue and always take the special need collies to foster. I love to help restore their health and beauty. When she is ready she will go back to Tri State Collie Rescue to be adopted to a forever loving home. Here's the story on Jasmine if you missed the first thread.

Jasmine
Jasmine is a sweet little 8 month old girl that through no fault of her own, has suffered a lot of discomfort and pain in her short life time. Jasmine has a condition known as Demodectic Mange, which is very treatable. When her family didn't want to put anymore money into treating her medical condition, they ignored her condition, and when it became so severe that it could no longer be ignored, they took her to the local animal shelter. The animal shelter contacted TSCR, because caring for her just wasn't in thier budget and she was drawn to be euthenized. Tri State has begun Jasmine's treatment for both Demodex and her secondary skin infection. She needs constant treatment with Interceptor and antibiotics for the next two months along with medicated baths. She is eating special foods. Our needs are two fold, primarily she could use a few good sponsers to help with the costs of treatments, which will exceed $800.oo, and of course she needs a family to call her own. Jasmine has a great personality and is so happy that she doesn't have a clue that she has any medical conditions. She is a very happy go lucky 8 month old puppy girl.
Please send Donations to:
Tri State Collie Rescue
4088 S. Old State Rd
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035

BC_MoM
09-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Jas is looking better already. I really love that patch of white she has on her back.

She's looking fantastic.. keep up the great work, Tim! :)

shais_mom
09-21-2006, 12:29 AM
aawww
special hugs to her! :)
that's awesome!

K9karen
09-21-2006, 12:55 AM
I think I love you, Tim

MajesticCollies
09-21-2006, 12:38 PM
K9karen
I think I love you, Tim

LOL Lucky for you Karen I am single you know!!!!!!http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Riptide
09-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Awww, what a sweet face! You're doing a great job with her! :D

K9karen
09-21-2006, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=MajesticCollies]LOL Lucky for you Karen I am single you know!!!!!!

Yeah, and I saw a photo of you too, so look out!
Partner John is not surprised, in fact here's his response.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D :D karen