PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara

Logan
09-20-2006, 10:56 AM
It has been a long time since I sent you a message and you need to fuss at my mom because she doesn't have a new picture of me to share with you.

Seems like ever since our Mimi died in July, I've just felt like I needed to be a bit better behaved. My mom and dad tell me, constantly, how much they appreciate it. :) I'll probably never be the nicest kitty around, but I'm doing better. My mom no longer threatens to send me to Germany, and she has also said that she doesn't dare bring in another kitty to our house, right now, because, as she says, "Butter is in a really good place". What does that mean? :confused:

I still go outdoors when I want to, and our neighbor told my mom that she is no longer seeing kitty prints on her car and I'm not hunting in her yard anymore and she misses me! :) Can you imagine that? Mom says I do quite enough hunting around our house. I did leave her a couple of presents in the driveway yesterday, but it was just because I love her so much!! :D She said :eek:

Now, if I could just figure out what to do with this D-O-G who thinks I am his toy! He tackles me, chases me, and pretty much wears me out! Mom says "swat him" and I try to. She also tells me that I have plenty of places to go where he can't get to me, but I like to be on the floor in the kitchen sometime. :p

And tonight, I'm told that yet another dog is going to come into this house for a while. Mom swears that she will be nice like Honey and Lilly. I sure do hope so!

I have missed you, Barbara, and Tigress and Filou, too.

Love,
Butter

catmandu
09-20-2006, 06:07 PM
Poor Butter.
Those Dogs mean well, but they should have a little more respect for you.
We are glad that Our Dad never brought any Doggies here.
Hang in there Butter.
Your Friends, The Found Cats.

Edwina's Secretary
09-20-2006, 11:07 PM
Dear Butter....

Another DOG?????

I believe you should file a grievance with the CUADA* union....

Fraternally,

Eddie

*Cats United Against Dog Abuse

Barbara
09-21-2006, 04:07 AM
My dear Butter boy,
I am so glad to hear of you!
I always was convinced you could be a very good dog trainer and I suppose with a good natured Golden you will not have the slightest problem.

I just cannot believe that you are so well-behaved now! But please do never ever again say that you are not the nicest kitty in the world- because you are one of the nicest kitties in the world.

Filou and Tigris send their compassion for the dog flood in your house.
Tigris says he would be happy to meet you for dog training lessons (you should ask my mom's dog Amber what he means by that) and that he is not a Tigress which would be a girl but a Tigris boy ;)

Nosekissies and headbumpies
Barbara