PDA

View Full Version : Poodle adventure (not one of mine)

Pam
09-20-2006, 05:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqCJfKgNTx8

This will get you in the mood for Christmas. What did I just say? It's only September! :p

buttercup132
09-20-2006, 06:02 AM
SNOW!!!!!!:D :D

I cant wait!!!
Although I really like this nice fall weather. This would have to be my favorite time fo the year.

Rachel
09-20-2006, 06:25 AM
Well worth the wait it takes me to view videos on dial up. What a stitch Mini is. The ending was just the best. Thanks for sharing this one, Pam, and yes, Mini did remind me of a little version of Hannah, especially the part where she implied *I'm not doing this!*

Vette
09-20-2006, 06:33 AM
Dratz!!
i was hoping to see your two Poolings!!

but still cute none of the less :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-20-2006, 07:09 AM
awwww

soooooo cute!!! My favorite parts were her running down the sidewalk... and when she was playin in the snow!

It really does put you in the mood for Christmas!

pitc9
09-20-2006, 07:17 AM
Alright Pam... that was FAR too dang cute for this early in the morning!!
I loved how after all the fussing around on Santa's lap, then she/he planted a kiss on his nose!!

Oh I love Christmas! I love Snow and I love the cold!
I can't waaaaait for snow!!!

Cookiebaker
09-20-2006, 08:01 AM
so adorable!! I loved the part when she was wiggling on Santa's lap, and then eventually kissed him. Made my heart go awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :D

Flatcoatluver
09-20-2006, 10:37 AM
OMG that has to be one of the cutest videos!! Thanks for sharing!

cyber-sibes
09-20-2006, 11:22 AM
That was darling, what a perfect ending! I wonder if all Santa's helpers are so cute? ;)

lizbud
09-20-2006, 12:06 PM
What a cute video. :D Mini plowed through a lot of snow to get on with
her day of shopping. She can't even let Santa slow her down. :)

anna_66
09-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Oh Pam that was adorable! I loved her fighting to get away from Santa, only to give him a big slurp right at the end:D
Thanks for the smile, but I must say...I'm sure not looking forward to that snow:p

Logan
09-20-2006, 03:06 PM
I'm so glad she finally kissed Santa, Pam. That made my day!!! :)

Pam
09-20-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I thought the music was just perfect and the ending was so cute. Bella and Ripley told me right off to not plan on getting them any boots this winter. :p Mine would have not been too eager either to hop onto Santa's lap but, once there, would have frozen.....especially Ripley. LOL! Does anyone know how many more days until Christmas? LOL! :D

Rachel, this little one did put me in mind of Hannah, the *Polar Dog.* From what I know of your girl, she could fill in for Mini as a stunt double. :p